House on Pending!!

Angel, most mortgage included property tax and house insurance so that is why I told them not to included tax since I am on tax exempt. Also I have to get my own insurance which that is ok with me cuz I rather use the same insurance I have for my car. :D

Yeah I know but I dunno how it works on not being able to pay the property tax?...

So you're saying I can't cause it already inculding in the mortgage payment?

I really liked the house and looks perfect. It is very different to New Zealand's style. Kitchen must be next to entrance. Good luck!

Wow I like your house, even love the kitchen. heh

Hope the deal will go smooth with the bank etc, and hopefully the house will be yours. *fingers crossed*

Yeah I know but I dunno how it works on not being able to pay the property tax?...

So you're saying I can't cause it already inculding in the mortgage payment?

You have to go to the town hall if your state do have tax exempt. If they do then ask them if you are quailify. If you do then refinances your home without included tax.

I say it a nice looking house and heard that u can take that house to another land if u want to move but as some amercians houses are not made of bricks like we have in uk so therefore wont be fire proof or safeproof against strong winds and hurrences *sp if u get them.

I aint moving the house I am staying right there. I love the house and the land. Good enough for me I dont need any bigger then that.

Me and my husband do not have a job due to health reasons, I've tried to rent to own a house by applying FHA, they progressed my income and they turned me down, because I do not have enough income, that's why I said it's IMPOSSIBLE...Many people who are in the same position like us cannot even rent to own a house or to buy a house to own, because we all lives on SSI or SSDI which doesn't cover the full amounts to beable to own a frigging house or to rent to own a frigging house...We lived in apartment with free heat and cheaper however we can afford.

Our friends have tried to buy a house to own got turned down too, because both are on SSI too, not enough income to own a house, they're upset...they are in the same shoes like us.

Pepe LePew....

We did getting our own house through FHA when we were on SSI/SSA back in 1993 with small down payment... we were qualified to get our own house and we lived there for 11 years and then sold it and moved.... Yes, it is pain in the neck to having own house to keep it up in good condition, paying bills, property taxes and etc... but we did postpone property taxes as we did qualifed for that through the property tax office cuz we both deaf in CA. BUT BUT BUT... bad thing that if you sell your house and have to pay the property taxes back which is SUX!!!!!!!! lol....

I think PePe understands that. PePe's point is that some people's income doesn't qualify them for a mortage. PePe would like to buy a house but gets turned down by the lenders.

PePe said in her first post...:dunno:

Owning a house ain't easy to live with when you have to pay the heat, air-conditioning, electricity, gas, mortages, monthly payment, taxes, etcs, on on on what's next, I learned alots about this from my parents...

I was like oh man I don't have enough, neither does my husband have enough to pay this kinds of bills, too expensive to own a house, we do wants to own a house, butt it's impossible...

My parents shows me all their bills and asks me if I wanted their bills, I said no wayyyyy I can't afford that, they did a good job teaching me about how hard life is out there and it's no fun having to pay for the house, etcs plus car payment and car insurance, more on whatever you got to pay for, it kinds of miserable, also I learned that my parents has to pay for school and more others, I was like *Oh that just Great*

Congrats on your house!!! That must be so exciting! :)

Congrats and this sure must be an exhilerating time for you and your son!! I'm more than confident that you'll find a way to work things out with the bankers. ;)

In the meantime, will keep this good news 'sticky' for the time being-- :)

~RR

PePe said in her first post...:dunno:
But then she followed up with details:
I've tried to rent to own a house by applying FHA, they progressed my income and they turned me down, because I do not have enough income, that's why I said it's IMPOSSIBLE...

Normally, lenders (banks and mortgage companies) will not qualify (accept) a borrower for a mortgage if the debt-to-income ratio is not adequate, or if the borrower has a bad credit history. If the lender tells the borrower, "you don't earn enough money to buy a house," then the person seeking a house loan can't get it. They are turned down.

PePe tried to buy a house but was turned down.

Reba

Thank you for understanding, exactly what I was trying to say, me and my husband wanted a house to own, but my parents said if we do that, we have to pay a property taxes twice a years, which they pay almost nearly $1,000.00 a years and it's impossible to pay for the house and property taxes included everything, we don't make over $1,200.00 amonth, our income are too low...even my friend try to buy a house with no such luck!

I think PePe understands that. PePe's point is that some people's income doesn't qualify them for a mortage. PePe would like to buy a house but gets turned down by the lenders.

WhiteWolves64

Yeah I know what you means, I did applied for low income FHA they turned me down, because my income too low...My younger sister and her husband applied for low income FHA , they both works and they got accepted and they broughted a property and had a house builted, they were paying small payment at first and then couple years later the FHA wanted $1,200.00 amonth, my sister and her husband got so angry thought FHA supposed to be low income, they changed big time and wanted more money and the house wasn't builted properly and they tried to sue, it didn't work out and they switched FHA to mortage, they had to pay $820.00 amonth, but they could not make it and turn over to the mortage to own it and my sister and her husband moved out and got nothing from the house, their dreams crushed due to FHA changed.

Pepe LePew....

We did getting our own house through FHA when we were on SSI/SSA back in 1993 with small down payment... we were qualified to get our own house and we lived there for 11 years and then sold it and moved.... Yes, it is pain in the neck to having own house to keep it up in good condition, paying bills, property taxes and etc... but we did postpone property taxes as we did qualifed for that through the property tax office cuz we both deaf in CA. BUT BUT BUT... bad thing that if you sell your house and have to pay the property taxes back which is SUX!!!!!!!! lol....

Thank you Mecooncat...

Thank you for the Url ...I'll have a read on that ...Thank you!:ty:

I'm on SSD and I get my check every month. My husband works full-time. We brought this house almost 2 yrs ago. It's fixed rate. Horselover, I'm surprise that you don't have to pay property taxes. My mortgage pays my property taxes twice a year and once a year on my home owner's insurance. I prefer that way. 3 bills in one payment. Yes, we can invest our house. I brought this house for $105,000. But last year, we had it appraised and it was $125,000. The worse cost is the property taxes.

PePe, have you try Habitat for Humanity? Here's the link you might want to check it out. :)

Habitat for Humanity Int'l

Thats great horselover!! Moving is a pain in the ass though but it'll all be worth it when ya get moved, unpacked, & set in your new home. Congratualtions hun...Have fun & enjoy your home.:)

I aint moving the house I am staying right there. I love the house and the land. Good enough for me I dont need any bigger then that.

CrazyMomma

You are Absolutely right that renting a house or an apartment is a wasted of money...and that's so true, we hated rentin', we really wanted to own a house, it's hard though' and hard to remodel to fix it up with not enough money to do that either...

I agree with you not likin' the Landlord, but they don't owned the building unless if they do, I have Landlords that don't own this building are just managers there to get people to signed and move in, etcs all that...

Plus it's nice to own a house!

I agree!! Owning a house is LOT better than renting a house.

After you paying the house off like in 10-15 or 20 or 30 years, the house is YOUR. You can remodel and fixed up and anything your house without telling the landlord, the house is yours, not landlord. I hate landlords.
In my own opinion - Landlords are ripoff!!

Back