Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

That's great. Now I am thinking, when in the world did life get so rough? I am down today but its ok.

Thinking about that one special someone - wondering how she is feeling, how her life is, how much I miss her, if she knows I miss her.

I SHOULD be thinking about classes, though.

Thinking about that one special someone - wondering how she is feeling, how her life is, how much I miss her, if she knows I miss her.

I SHOULD be thinking about classes, though.

lol, you too, classes is the last thing I want to think about. Ugh.

hey i like your hat. i love wearing cowboy hat but it would make me "socially awkward" around here :laugh2:

Thank you. I love wearing cowboy hats, I have a black felt one too for the winter. I hardly wear them though, it's mostly normal people and Amish here. I am out of place as well.

Thank you. I love wearing cowboy hats, I have a black felt one too for the winter. I hardly wear them though, it's mostly normal people and Amish here. I am out of place as well.

ha ha never knew there's Amish people in Oklahoma. There are bunch of them in PA. I've passed by them couple of times long time ago. Damn their horse shit on the road :mad2:

I have made a thread and I wonder what the other AD'ers would respond to a very interesting topic...:hmm:

I know, I hope all the best in the search! Don't give up yourself! :)

What is everyone thinking about? I am thinking about a friend, I am thinking how I'd like this fly to land just long enough for me to smack it, I am smiling over a message on the phone from my 3 year old niece, I am worried about a friend in the hospital, and I am thinking about my final term papers, and if I am going to pass. I am thinking I must be really bored to be posting this silly thread.

Hope all is well with you.

I'm thinking is you had your webcam up when you posted this, I could have helped you out spotting that pesky fly! I remember that. I'm also thinking good thoughts for you and your friend in the hospital. Let me know how that works out, ok?

:wave: Hope your day got better!

Yeah my day got better. I am glad the day's almost over. I have worked for several hours on my final essay for the end of the semester in school.

The current thing on mind is how much I enjoyed being with my horse today. I sure miss him. He lives on my uncles ranch. It felt wonderful being able to hug him. lol

I'm thinking is you had your webcam up when you posted this, I could have helped you out spotting that pesky fly! I remember that. I'm also thinking good thoughts for you and your friend in the hospital. Let me know how that works out, ok?

I guess I hurt the flies feelings because he disapeared. Thank you for your good thoughts. My friend's family will not allow me or anyone to see or hear about how she is doing. It sucks but my heart goes out to the family.

Yeah my day got better. I am glad the day's almost over. I have worked for several hours on my final essay for the end of the semester in school.

The current thing on mind is how much I enjoyed being with my horse today. I sure miss him. He lives on my uncles ranch. It felt wonderful being able to hug him. lol
hey I like to ride a horse now and then while wearing cowboy hat and chewing some long grass (is that what's it called? lol) too. I did that in West Virginia and PA. good time. Someday I'll own a nice sizable ranch in rural PA as my getaway home.

I guess I hurt the flies feelings because he disapeared. Thank you for your good thoughts. My friend's family will not allow me or anyone to see or hear about how she is doing. It sucks but my heart goes out to the family.
oh... that sucks..... is that the one who got into car accident because of drinking?

I am truly sorry about your friend. As for the fly ...not to worry he came to my house and is currently buzzing around my head and computer on a suicide mission!

Back