Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

Unfortunately it is easier said than done. Maybe in a few years I'll be done with my degree where I can get decent pay and have normal work hours where I can officially stand on my own again.

Mum and dad keep banking on prince charming to come and rescue me. Ha! Yeah right. Prince Charming will never come.

How did this quote get in here? Oh well, hopefully nobody will get mad at me for not deleting these extra quotes instead of responding to them.

I'm in this same situation, living with my parents. Sort of. I have my own apartment built on top of their house. I'm waiting to finish school and get a decent job.

Yes, I still have a headache but the fever and the aches have gone away. Thank you.

You're welcome, glad you're feeling better. I felt similar yesterday, but that always happens to me after a dentist visit. I have to see the dentist again Thursday to do the other side of my mouth.

I haven't decided which one avatar I should choose a halloween or autumn.

My vote would be Halloween.:)

I second that Halloween vote =) It'll be October soon! I usually jump the gun and get my Christmas up much too early, but if I had my way, Christmas would be all year =)

I am thinking why did I wake up so early on a Sunday and if I should grab some juice and a book for relaxation.

i'm thinking about the pancakes my wife is making for breafast. they are always excellent. it's like having pound cake covered in maple syrup
2hwgnyq.gif

You're welcome, glad you're feeling better. I felt similar yesterday, but that always happens to me after a dentist visit. I have to see the dentist again Thursday to do the other side of my mouth.

Oops, I used the past tense too readily
31.gif

I am thinking why did I wake up so early on a Sunday and if I should grab some juice and a book for relaxation.

Well, I woke up 5 hours early on a Sunday morning because my presence was urgently needed in another room =/ It seems people are always saying that if you're sick, you should go to bed. But when I get sick, I'm already in bed, so my only choice is to get out of bed.

[thinking] will eat fudges again today...

[thinking] SAN FRANCISCO 49ers!! Gosh, i hate SeaChickens [seahawks].

Cleveland Browns-Pittsburgh Steelers in national tv tonight. Browns fans always hate Steelers. :D

I wish I had $50, was going on a long walk, buying something in the mall, and stopping for hot chocolate at a coffee house on the way home.

Instead I am going to spend the evening indoors, babysitting my granddaughter.(this if fun too, of course)

[thinks] it is back to normal now, but...unusual, I guess

I am thinking, Today turned out to be a great day. I am so glad the sun is shining. I am also thinking about the unexpected present I got from Star, my cat, a half eaten, headless mouse. YUCK!! Also, I am thinking, how in the world am I going to fund the start up of my business????

What sort of business? And your cat is just showing how good your cat is. :roll:

I am thinking, Today turned out to be a great day. I am so glad the sun is shining. I am also thinking about the unexpected present I got from Star, my cat, a half eaten, headless mouse. YUCK!! Also, I am thinking, how in the world am I going to fund the start up of my business????

Sell the cat as a champion mouser!

my mind seem like wanna do something with ladies! whohoo but no luck around wiht me grrr! LOL! oh well.. really really it is all about money i need now! no cash with me :(

soon i go get a job this week! ugh i dont want to go back to my old job which it has bad policy! i have no choice.. it better than nothing.. oh well..

What sort of business? And your cat is just showing how good your cat is. :roll:

I am starting a home daycare center but the start up cost is 2,000. Yikes. I work from home as it is, but I've always loved children and working with them.

Back