Homosexuality

Professional Doctors says when a man practice anal sex and blow j and a woman practice masturbation & oral sex leads into mental illness, that what it said in the Reports, don't looks at me!!!

Well I'll be damn, that doctor's on to something!

That explains why my ex's were all mentally crazy. :giggle:

Me and my man has seen and witnessed lesbian women in Las Vegas tryin' to kill themselves and hurts themselves and in the report the doctor said Suicidal are high risks in gay men and lesbian women also Professional Doctors says when a man practice anal sex and blow j and a woman practice masturbation & oral sex leads into mental illness, that what it said in the Reports, don't looks at me!!!

Homosexuality is not what places these people at higher risk. The way they are treated by the bigots and the ignorant in our society is what places them at higher risk. Where are those reports you cite? I'd like to read than bunch of nonsense, if it even exists.

Even tho, I still keep my faith in the Lord, but what make me upset like Oklahomo and lot of churches there, how they described how dangerous can be if children raise with gay parents and leading kids to become gay. You know what? It is not true at all. I met several, several gay couples have child(ren), all I met as their children is gay? NOPE. They are very very straight. Most of their children said they are lucky to have gay parents bec, feel more secure, and straight parents which they fear. Like mom is straight, dad is gay, mom is very abusive and neglecting, dad is very loving and teachable and involvable to build a child esteem. And the law in Oklahomo pervert the idea of gays which why make things harder. But, I do not want to argue the idea between both side in christians and gays view. Bec I am not tooo far to the left or too far to the right. Many in gays view I don't agree and many in christians view I don't agree.

Even tho, I still keep my faith in the Lord, but what make me upset like Oklahomo and lot of churches there, how they described how dangerous can be if children raise with gay parents and leading kids to become gay. You know what? It is not true at all. I met several, several gay couples have child(ren), all I met as their children is gay? NOPE. They are very very straight. Most of their children said they are lucky to have gay parents bec, feel more secure, and straight parents which they fear. Like mom is straight, dad is gay, mom is very abusive and neglecting, dad is very loving and teachable and involvable to build a child esteem. And the law in Oklahomo pervert the idea of gays which why make things harder. But, I do not want to argue the idea between both side in christians and gays view. Bec I am not tooo far to the left or too far to the right. Many in gays view I don't agree and many in christians view I don't agree.

You are absolutely correct! Homosexuality is not contagious.:giggle: I have one friend who was raised by two very straight parents, and he is gay, and another friend that was raised by 2 lesbians, and he is straight. Go figure!

I think it's good that they have pride in who they are after being oppressed in the United States. Especially down here in the South it's extremely bad, but they have pride anyway, and that is a very honorable trait to stand up for what you believe in even when people around you are discriminating against you.

If the Christians do it, how come they can't? I live in the bible belt, and all I hear is,"I'm a Christian! Hear me roar!" (Not literally, but you get the idea.) If people get to exploit and advertise their faith, why not sexuality? It's the same basic principle, showing people what you believe in where they otherwise wouldn't listen to you or care, but still having pride for what you have belief in all the same.

Are you kidding me? Straight people flaunt the heterosexuality ALL DAY. If I go into a grocery store, there is a straight couple holding hands. If I go out to a movie, there are people kissing and putting their arms around each other. You flaunt your wedding rings and your anniversary celebrations.

When you stop voting for stupid republicans who want to outlaw gay marriage, when you start supporting candidates who are for EQUAL rights for all...then we won't NEED to have a rainbow sticker on our cars.

Wrong!!!!! We do not flung in front of gays and strip our clothes in front of gays!!!!!! We do not brag but you all gays do it in front of us straights and even strip off clothes...

Gays are anti-straight, anti-family... once family disappear, people disappear...

Wrong!!!!! We do not flung in front of gays and strip our clothes in front of gays!!!!!! We do not brag but you all gays do it in front of us straights and even strip off clothes...

Gays are anti-straight, anti-family... once family disappear, people disappear...
What ya mean Gay are anti-family?? HUH?? why are u so bashed abt gay for??

People in any minority should be open about their beliefs as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Otherwise nobody knows they exist. :)

What ya mean Gay are anti-family?? HUH?? why are u so bashed abt gay for??

Wow, thanks for replying, also I was like what at him about called anti-family.

It does same thing on abortion thread, he was started stupid debate with me, cane corso and webexploror.

No, you got wrong, also hohohioguy is just stated on his opinion about straight people and you need stop to pull him down. I don't believe in traditional marriage like full of BS then enough with it.

You said gay is anti-family then you are deadly wrong then look at their lifestyle and that different from straight people, also couple of men who got married and adopted children then its part of family. Anti-straight is just obviously nothing to say that then you are so ignorant person. :roll:

Quit bashing on homosexual or your mind is running on old boring traditional and we aint like that.

Umm... we have gentlemen's clubs.... stripper's clubs... playboys.... that's flaunting their sexuality.

I have gay friends who are raising their children just fine. Hardly a disappeance of families.

The littlest part annoyance I had with the community is due to the rainbow thing as I remember when I was a kid, I loved all colors and would put them together and I feel bad for those kids nowadays as it represented a pure innocence of childhood and that rainbow has suddenly become feared in some communities and in some children a target of hatred as it turned into a symbol of the community.

I think the rainbow really brought alot discord rather than unity in some parts but also brought others unity and its just some type of compromise but at whose cost?

The damage has been done so lets just move on and teach others of peace and respecting ones neighbor

are you telling me that gays are anti-family?

Tell me more about the romans, the greeks, the ancient times when gay/lesbianism was widely practiced OUT in the open.... I guess that gay people didn't succeed in eliminating the value of family as they succeed in killing one another?

I have many friends who are lesbains and they are not weird nor wackos. They have jobs, responsibilities, bills, and enjoy life in different ways just liike straight people are. I havent met any lesbains that are out of control or whatever..sure some of them have issues from the past just like straight people do. Like, i have issues from being isolated in the past..I am sure there are lesbains that have different issues that they had to deal with in the past.

There are wacko straight people like Ted Bundy, the snipers, 911 terrorists...

I dont think anyone's sexual orienation has anything to do with their mental health state unless they have mental health issues from being ashamed of their sexuality. :dunno:

eh? What about Jeffrey Dahmmer? He was homosexual and is considered one of the worse serial killers.

eh? What about Jeffrey Dahmmer? He was homosexual and is considered one of the worse serial killers.

Umm... so you look at one homosexual guy then label all homosexual people? That's hyprocrite

Umm... so you look at one homosexual guy then label all homosexual people? That's hyprocrite

in the same way you look at straight few who were serial killers. did you know that the percentage is greater for homosexuals to be serial killer than with straight? Are you discriminating against the straight? I aint a serial killer!!

are you telling me that gays are anti-family?

Tell me more about the romans, the greeks, the ancient times when gay/lesbianism was widely practiced OUT in the open.... I guess that gay people didn't succeed in eliminating the value of family as they succeed in killing one another?

Read the book "Fall of Rome"

And other sources that they do force straight to be homosexuals.

ummm I need to find a source what an extreme orgainzation for gays who had planned to convert everyone. When I find it I will post it.

No, you got wrong, also hohohioguy is just stated on his opinion about straight people and you need stop to pull him down. I don't believe in traditional marriage like full of BS then enough with it.

You said gay is anti-family then you are deadly wrong then look at their lifestyle and that different from straight people, also couple of men who got married and adopted children then its part of family. Anti-straight is just obviously nothing to say that then you are so ignorant person. :roll:

Quit bashing on homosexual or your mind is running on old boring traditional and we aint like that.

ADOPTED

in the same way you look at straight few who were serial killers. did you know that the percentage is greater for homosexuals to be serial killer than with straight? Are you discriminating against the straight? I aint a serial killer!!

That's not true, though.

Majority of straight people had commit more crime (included with serial killers) than homosexual people.

Back