Holiday Prize Giveaway!

Congrats Shel!! I just noticed this as well. Mbrek, that's a gorgeous pendant!

Thanks! Still waiting for it to arrive! :)

Sorry all! I thought I'd be overrun with submissions, so I gave it a small window. Maybe if I do it again I'll extend the time frame.

Shel, it went out in yesterday's mail... you should see it before the weekend!

Maybe do one sometime in January after the holidays?

I've got a little something in mind for this holiday season. Talked about it with another member after I saw mbrek put this one up. mbrek, do you want to join in it too?

Really, if I do another one (and I'm not sure at this point), I would more likely be tempted around Mother's Day.

Or maybe around the time of my birthday... *looking innocent* :D

Rematch! :) I'd donate my earring holder if I have to. I have maybe 4 frames I could donate... All with different background prints... I could post pictures later.

I would say do one for Valentine's Day and one for Mother's Day, unless some of the guys want a pendant to wear for themselves. ;)

Congrats go to

shel90!!!

Overworked and underpaid, but now the owner of a hand-made sterling silver and glass pendant.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Congrats to SHel90. wonder what did she write that id like to see, is it allowed???

I got it today...will wear it to work on Monday. It is just absulotely beautiful!

Thank you so much mbrek! :hug:

Get a picture of you wearing it for the picture section!

I will I will..right now, I look like s***. I am exhausted and my hair is a mess cuz I had to swim with my students today and then get out in the cold weather with damp hair. My eyes look like I am high on something. Not picture quality right now. lol

I will I will..right now, I look like s***. I am exhausted and my hair is a mess cuz I had to swim with my students today and then get out in the cold weather with damp hair. My eyes look like I am high on something. Not picture quality right now. lol

Get plenty of wine therapy over the weekend. :giggle:

Monday will be fine.

I'm on wine therapy too! :lol:

Still trying to get over these nauseating antibiotics. Probably not the best combination.

Would love to see pixs too!

Get plenty of wine therapy over the weekend. :giggle:

Monday will be fine.

On my 2nd glass already. If it wasnt for my son, I would be in bed by now. That is how seriously tired I am.

Going to the gym at 5AM after staying out until 11Pm with my girlfriends the night before is really kicking my butt.

Wore the prize to work today

Nobody at work said anything about it...I think it is due that my sweater kept covering it. Iw ill wear it with a more low-cut shirt next time. Here is the pic before I left for work!

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 21
Back