Holiday Prize Giveaway!

^^^Thank you! Yes, I will post the winner.

That is so incredibly sweet of you!!!!:angel:

You're so talented. Wish I could make jewelry; I almost failed Arts & Crafts at camp.

Sadly, I am no where near 100 posts, so I don't qualify. Whoever the lucky person is who wins this, know this: the designer, MBrek, is a very lovely person.
:wave:

Sadly, I am no where near 100 posts, so I don't qualify. Whoever the lucky person is who wins this, know this: the designer, MBrek, is a very lovely person.
:wave:
Just go to the political section and take both political sides. You'll be there in a matter of minutes.

Just go to the political section and take both political sides. You'll be there in a matter of minutes.

AND support your position with multiple arguements. Don't worry, they don't all really have to do with the subject at hand (just read some of the threads if you don't believe that). and... Good Luck! :)

and... in answer to your unasked questions, no, we are not always gentle. True, Yep, sorry. But, seriously, we would love to have you there! :wave: :D

Yes, I sell on Etsy. Yowza Beads is my shop name.

OK, a winner has been selected! I have sent a PM. If, for some reason, the winner cannot fulfill their duties - the prize will go to our first runner up.

Stay tuned!

OK, a winner has been selected! I have sent a PM. If, for some reason, the winner cannot fulfill their duties - the prize will go to our first runner up.

Stay tuned!

congrats to the winner!!!!

Congrats go to

shel90!!!

Overworked and underpaid, but now the owner of a hand-made sterling silver and glass pendant.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Congrats go to

shel90!!!

Overworked and underpaid, but now the owner of a hand-made sterling silver and glass pendant.

Shel is a good choice for winner. What did you use to pick the winner; number of posts? :giggle:

No. :roll:

To keep it fair I drew a random number and then counted the PMs in the order which I got them. I didn't want to "select" someone, I like to play fair (ok, most of the time).

Congrats go to

shel90!!!

Thanks! I will take a pic of it when it arrives. :)

Shel deserves a lovely pendant. Congrats! I'll check out your etsy site, mbrek.

Congratulations to Shel for winning the gorgeous art work!

Thank you..looking forward to getting it in the mail..so excited! It is beautiful!!!!

Aw! I just found out about the game! Maybe next time :) Congrats to Shel though!!! beautiful pendant!

Back