Hiya, I am new here.

damienmommy

Reaction score
Hiya, sup? I just joined here like 5 minutes ago. It look neat to me. I would give it a chance to see if I like it here or not. Maybe give me a week to getting to kno around this site.

Introduce to myself, I am deaf, a single mother, 20 years old, I have a deaf son too (don't know which one out of 2 fathers yet. waiting for dna test). That's all I had saying about me. Any question or wanna to getting to kno me then holla me up. :cool:

welcome to the most known deaf forum in USA :welcome: enjoy your stay here

Hiya, sup?...
Chips Ahoy & :welcome: to All Deaf Damien & very pretty Ms Damien's Mommy!

Around here in sunny Flori duh the sky, the sun, the gas prices and the temperatures is what sup. :D

Last edited:
lol welcome to alldeaf this is amy jessie has one here too its mann_k05 something i forgot, xandie has 1 too somewhere, zack has 1 too thats all i know so far.

Oh hey! Didn't know that you join here! And ya too, SkullChick :) Btw it's me Zack ;) Feel Welcome! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hopefully you'll give this site longer than a week and you'll surely enjoy your stay here! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Oh hey! Didn't know that you join here! And ya too, SkullChick :) Btw it's me Zack ;) Feel Welcome! :)

lol yeah i been here for while now i like it im always in cochlear implant part of thread though lol so sneak in there and check some of my thread out :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, damienmommy. I hope you enjoy reading and typing all the threads you are interest in. Just have fun with us and I hope to see you around. :wave:

Hi and :welcome:

Hope you will enjoy reading and posting in the threads .... it's a very enlightening experience. :)

Welcome, Melissa (means "honeybee"). You already have lots of friends here, so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Wow, that post is old, like last year. I never got those comments, never read it till just now. I found it in somewhere here. I never got the mail that notify about got their comments. Few days ago, I finally found how to set up the nofity. Ahh I missed out for a year!

Hi. I believe I saw you through Kelsey's photos in MySpace few years ago.
Welcome to AllDeaf.com!

Back