Hiya, I am new here.

Wow, you skip almost a whole year and sure glad that you are back to making more discussions on many threads. Just have fun with us. Again, see you around. :wave:

welcome to here and you do surly looks familiar to me... have we met in somewhere?

umm.. OSD? WSD? or or or.. help me?

Ah, i went to OSD for WSBC tournament during my JR year in 2001. obviously, we didnt meet but you do surly looks familiar to me, maybe one of your friends? I dont know. its bother me for some reason that i do meet you OR you're one of 7 people that look alike.

I know few from Oregon.

Ah, i went to OSD for WSBC tournament during my JR year in 2001. obviously, we didnt meet but you do surly looks familiar to me, maybe one of your friends? I dont know. its bother me for some reason that i do meet you OR you're one of 7 people that look alike.

I know few from Oregon.

I think I know who you talking about..It's Corinne P? Because she graduated 2001 in OSD, and she do played basketball, number 22. Everybody think we look alike a lot when she was in high school. And I was in 7th grade that time in 2001.

Probably so. or youre clone? ha lol.

i know several Oregonians like Daisy Sipp, her sister, Shane, Tracey, Nathan, and several also, Jacob Gruseck moved to Oregon from Penn. umm.. i do miss them because i used to hangin' out or keep in touch with them. Ah well. I do keep in touch with them from time to time.

anyway, nice to meet you :]

Probably so. or youre clone? ha lol.

i know several Oregonians like Daisy Sipp, her sister, Shane, Tracey, Nathan, and several also, Jacob Gruseck moved to Oregon from Penn. umm.. i do miss them because i used to hangin' out or keep in touch with them. Ah well. I do keep in touch with them from time to time.

anyway, nice to meet you :]

I know them but not Tracey or Jacob G. And serious u know Nathan Yerkes? or you means Nathan Boyes? There's 2 diff guys. :shock:

Oh wow, Tracey and Jacob G moved to Oregon. Tracey is in relationship with Nathan Boyes. I met Nathan Yerkes during WSBC and see him during NWADB tourneys. Pretty much i know people in Oregon. Do you know who is June Starr Parker?

Oh wow, Tracey and Jacob G moved to Oregon. Tracey is in relationship with Nathan Boyes. I met Nathan Yerkes during WSBC and see him during NWADB tourneys. Pretty much i know people in Oregon. Do you know who is June Starr Parker?

Oh yes I know Tracey, saw her and Nate boyes and their kid too. I met Tracey once but we never talk tho. Nathan Yerkes, yeah he's father of my son's. :) Yes I do know June Parker, she's really sweet.

Back