Hiya, I am new here.

Yes, Tracey and i met when we were in junior year at NTID for EYF summer session, thats how we've been good friends ever since. She's cool dudette, im sure that you'll enjoy to have her as friend. Oh, thats dude is your son's father. wow, are you both still with?

June Parker is used to be Fremont but moved to OSD during her 8th grade, i believe. we used to be couple. I saw her when i was at Oregon during WSBC then after that, havent see her ever since after WSBC. Ah well. I was wondering how was she is doing. I remembered that she told me that she have a child..dunno whats up with.

I love to meet more deaf people around in northwest of Oregon. I always visit at Portland every year since 2000.

Keep up, and post something. ha!

Yes, Tracey and i met when we were in junior year at NTID for EYF summer session, thats how we've been good friends ever since. She's cool dudette, im sure that you'll enjoy to have her as friend. Oh, thats dude is your son's father. wow, are you both still with?

June Parker is used to be Fremont but moved to OSD during her 8th grade, i believe. we used to be couple. I saw her when i was at Oregon during WSBC then after that, havent see her ever since after WSBC. Ah well. I was wondering how was she is doing. I remembered that she told me that she have a child..dunno whats up with.

No Nathan and I ain't together. He have a gf and I have a bf too. My kid visits him every weekends. Anyway, you can find June on myspace if you have one. :)

I love to meet more deaf people around in northwest of Oregon. I always visit at Portland every year since 2000.

Keep up, and post something. ha!

Oh really? nice! Wonder why you like to meet more deaf ppl around in oregon?

i dislike myspace but im addict to facebook. :]

Ahh, gotcha, i totally understood. Its all good then-

Oh really? nice! Wonder why you like to meet more deaf ppl around in oregon?

In first few years, I wasn't able to meet any deaf while I visit. I thought it give me a bonus to meet someone like me than rather being behind hearing fellows. So far, I have been begin meet since two years ago. It's like easter egg. ha!

Seriously... I haven't meet most deaf people from Northwestern area. So, I would like to.

Shalom (hello and peace in Hebrew)
And welcome between us :)
Are you deaf pre or post-lingual ? I mean, have you been deaf before people learn to speak or after having spoken ?

Welcome again

Back