Hillary or Obama?

...One day, one of powerful countries is going to snap, that's all it will take.

And when that happens, who will want to stand with us?
I would hope that they would stand with us because it's the right thing to do, not just because we're "friendly".

Good to hear that both candidates back health care for us!

My state Washington got Obama today, also Lousisina and Nebraska as well.

My state Washington got Obama today, also Lousisina and Nebraska as well.
Glad he won those states. Umm I do not get it, Lousiana has more people to vote than Washinton? I am led to believe state of Washington has more population than LA?

Glad he won those states. Umm I do not get it, Lousiana has more people to vote than Washinton? I am led to believe state of Washington has more population than LA?

Washington has more people than Louisiana.....

Maybe they allow dead people to vote in Louisiana? The politics of Louisiana has always been corrupted. I wouldn't be suprised if there was "ballot stuffing".

Maybe they allow dead people to vote in Louisiana? The politics of Louisiana has always been corrupted. I wouldn't be suprised if there was "ballot stuffing".

Or more likely they are more apathetic in Washington and not as many go and vote?

Lol ur funny, it could be my kids' ancestors came back and voted there in LA. Thank for let me know about Washington have more population, that is what I thought. :)

lol, yup... Hopefully, you get good day because of Obama won.

Yupp, I am happy that he won my state :)

Yeah Washington have more people than Lousisina, I think Washington have about 8,000,000 people or something..

Or more likely they are more apathetic in Washington and not as many go and vote?

It was a record turn-out that voted here in Washington state.They did turn people away at some polls due to overcrowding. So who knows?

Is it me or does Obama beginning to sound like JFK?

I checked on Wikipedia, and here is the info:

Louisiana has under 5 million people.

Washington has 6 million people.

They are almost close.

:confused:

Can you explain that if You do care?

If you listen to Obama's speeches, there is a parrallel of terminology that he is using which JFK also used as well.

That's why I made the statement of: does Obama beginning to sound like JFK?

Back