Hillary or Obama?

Obama seem good choice.

Attachments

• 20080111.thumbnail.gif
    20080111.thumbnail.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 9
If you listen to Obama's speeches, there is a parrallel of terminology that he is using which JFK also used as well.

That's why I made the statement of: does Obama beginning to sound like JFK?
Yeah I got a picture, :D . Yes I always feeling guts that He does beginning like JFK.

So thank you for clarfication! ;)

Obama seem good choice.
Oh you expect that Obama use iphone and good choice? look at picture of below:

barack-obama.jpg

What kind of device He use now? Mmm..mm..

Some people seriously think that it makes sense to vote for Hillary simply based on the fact that she is a woman. Some African Americans think they should vote for Obama because of his skin (although he's not technically a black guy). I think it's horrid that people would choose to vote for someone over their race or gender, and not their political agenda. I like them both for various reasons, but I hate talking politics. All I know for certain is, I'll be happy if either one of them becomes President - just so long as it's NOT a Republican.

he can make great connect with highly people in Africa and middle Eastern since he is black and muslim (ex, if that so).
What about Europe and other non-black, non-Muslim countries?

Probably had plenty of advice from Bush I.

You are right, of course. Well done. I personally don't like him, but respected what he wanted. Irony, in fact, Bush I and Billy became very good friend. Believe me or not. :lol:

In sad part, we have to force which party we choose. I have to choose a Democrat. But, I really want to see other parties to run (not Republican and not Democrat). I am not really interested to argue which one is better and honest person. They are about the same... Democrat and Republican Congresses are no good anyway. You know what I mean?

You are right, of course. Well done. I personally don't like him, but respected what he wanted. Irony, in fact, Bush I and Billy became very good friend. Believe me or not. :lol:

In sad part, we have to force which party we choose. I have to choose a Democrat. But, I really want to see other parties to run (not Republican and not Democrat). I am not really interested to argue which one is better and honest person. They are about the same... Democrat and Republican Congresses are no good anyway. You know what I mean?

I would prefer you refer Bush as Bush W (son) and Bush H (father)
since both aren't I and II at all.

and you, Byrdie714, too. :slap:

I was very happy when I found this floating around the web. I'm honestly depressed over how few candidates actually bothered even approaching disability as one of their major "issues."

Given the fact that voters are and can be sold on a single issue... why wouldn't you try and be the one getting that vote from people with disabilities?

Mod Note: Threads merged to include Obama's disability issue.

I would prefer you refer Bush as Bush W (son) and Bush H (father)
since both aren't I and II at all.

and you, Byrdie714, too. :slap:

WHAT?

If I say, " President Bush "-- which one do you think I am talking about?

I could be talking about the father or the son. That is why a lot of people differentiate between Bush I and II. :roll: I am not going to say 'Bush W' or 'Bush H'.

Bush I and II is good enough. Afterall we may have a Clinton I and a Clinton II.

:slap: back at ya! :lol:

But, Bush had no experience when he was in his first term. Am I correct?
Yes it is true, he had no experience at first and now after 7 years he gained more experience. Presdient will always be first time for anyone, newcomer.

WHAT?

If I say, " President Bush "-- which one do you think I am talking about?

I could be talking about the father or the son. That is why a lot of people differentiate between Bush I and II. :roll: I am not going to say 'Bush W' or 'Bush H'.

Bush I and II is good enough. Afterall we may have a Clinton I and a Clinton II.

:slap: back at ya! :lol:

how about Bush 1.0 and Bush 2.0? :D
For Clinton, it should be.... Clinton Y and Clinton X :)

how about Bush 1.0 and Bush 2.0? :D
For Clinton, it should be.... Clinton Y and Clinton X :)
Since Obama is the "newbie" on the block does that make him the "Beta" version? :giggle:

Back