Hickeys

Gimme some hickey, woof!!

419LoveBite.jpg

:D

:D

I like giving hickies to my boyfriend. Even though I have only done it once or twice. The last time I did it, his mom found it and told him that I couldn't do it anymore. Personally...I think that it is a lot of fun. lol.

Oh, I remmy when I was teenager. I always had hickey and now not anymore. Everytime, I get hickey, I had use spoon to rub off my hickey. My friend told how to get rid of hickey.

I don’t have a problem with people doing it if that is what you like. I have an oral fixation so anything I do with my mouth can turn me on! However I think they look trashy. Another problem is my neck is very sensitive. It feels so great for a guy to kiss my neck. I love it. Where the problem comes in is that I hickie very easy. A simple easy kiss can cause a hickie, you can even try not to give me one and I will get one. That sucks. A guy one time was just kissing my neck and we were talking after… ahem… and he looked at me and said “OH NO!!! go look at your neck.” I had 2 black, no not red, not blue, not purple… BLACK streaks, one on each side of my neck from my ears to my collar bone. I had warned him before, and if I thought the kissing was too much I would push him away. Then I had to go to work the next day with that. So embarrassing!! **blushes**

People, you can use make up to cover up the hickey. If have do it extremely, use bandaid to cover up hickey. it ain't that so bad.

yea hickey s fun and show u re CRAZY after your partner , vice versa.

Regular make up does not work, the hickie will still show through. What you have to do is get green foundation. The green counter balances the purple and red (red and green are contrasting colors) and you can cover the mark effectively. Then you go over this with your normal color. I learned this in modeling. Well actually the trick was to conceal dark circles under your eyes which no mater how much concealer you use the dark circles will still show up. Green covers up the dark circles the same as with hickies. This is the reason surgeon’s uniforms are green and why tile in the ER is green a lot of times, blood will not show (or in the instance of the uniform stain) on green

Back