hi keep up with www.lovedatingsites.com

sweet4u618

Reaction score
hey I wonder if anyone know about St.Louis Events?

{new}

oh I forgot about the old site I gave is against rules. I think the old site is left behind cuz of last date seemed little old and lowest members to try to do romance since the other site I used for romance which is not free anymore. It was hard to find deaf romance. so what about improved technology? Look down to my editing new updating questions down there that I posted another one on the bottom of me. lol. Have a great weekend. [I edited to few old info to new info in few of my posts at bottom of this] You are right that I am desperate and still want to find out more deaf ppl from St. Louis ppl otherwise I had NIU friends that some of them were ISD and some of them live about 20 min from St. Louis. I read a lot of new events but not yet updated like in msn and yahoo groups. so otherwise I hope this alldeaf.com have more deaf events upcoming in my area if anyone caught to read this.

Last edited:
hey anyone like that website

anyone want chat with me near my area Southern Illinois and still happy to make friends anywhere as penpals so far away. Thx winky and smiley everyone always!!!

Last edited:
There's no need to be repeating yourself. Repeating yourself in the same thread like this is considered :spam: and could end up being removed.

If no one replies, then maybe, no one is interested. Not everyone here lives in Illinois or wants to be involved with that website. ;)

sweet4u618 said:
well if i want to repeat i do repeat. don't worry .... I get people's attention if i repeat sometimes.... cuz of my post are behind so i had to edit and repeat sometimes since there are newest members coming in. who knows if newest members are from around my southern IL. I have a right to do so. [so Thanks anyway that u don't like me to repeat. Vamprox]

FYI.. vampy is one of the mods.. he and the other 4 mods can easily remove your thread...

I don't go to any dating sites or any other forums anymore, the only place I rather to be is AllDeaf....

so, No Thanks!

This isn't a "dating" website. This also isn't a place where you can go repeating yourself with something like. "Hey, it's new. Please contact me." or "Call me. E-mail me. Check the website out." It makes you sound desperate. It's also considered spam which is against AllDeaf rules. Repeatedly breaking AllDeaf rules can have you banned. You need to understand that not every post or thread will be replied to. I've had threads in the past that weren't replied to. I'm still here and I'm not complaining or begging to anyone.

sweet4u618 said:
hi it still has 61 members it seems really good just like alldeaf.com same idea. so keep telling more deaf ppls to join there and here. I also wonder about St. Louis events if anyone from St. Louis. I want more friends from Southern IL including close to this area too. Thanks!!!!! Keep the Lonely People have more fun no more Lonely!

Not interested.
Only creepy men use these sites.
If anyone is lonely, she or he can get a life out there and find a new hobby.

SassyOne said:
Not interested.
Only creepy men use these sites.
If anyone is lonely, she or he can get a life out there and find a new hobby.

same here.. DSC was my last resort.. until meg introduced me to this site. and i love it.. even though i am still new, learning and picking up on the rules, etc..

and i agree with vampy.. you sound desparate.. get out and meet people.. it sounds like you are not far from the MO stateline?? if so, why dont you go to st.louis?? i am sure there are deaf gatherings there..

I forgot about the site i gave that was against rules.

yeah I forgot about against rules. Just that I think alldeaf.com need to set up new chatroom and romance chatroom. two separately kind of chatroom in alldeaf.com if there is any improved new technology. then I would not worry about that site. cuz it was seemed low members or already behind. alldeaf.com is really good and i enjoyed reading discussion boards. I need help with more information about st louis events.

In order for a chat room to be pretty successful, you would need to have hundreds of people online at once. Deaf chat rooms rarely have members because there are not many deaf people out there. You would have a better chance going on AOL. They have tons of deaf chat rooms. :thumb:

Have you considered going out to places locally and perhaps meet people and be friends with them? I think is a lot cheaper that way than meeting people on the Internet.

Brian said:
Have you considered going out to places locally and perhaps meet people and be friends with them? I think is a lot cheaper that way than meeting people on the Internet.

Not to mention that it is safer too.

Too many players on these sites...they just like to collect women.

Fly Free said:
for info on STL area events and such -- u can get subscription from this yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MO-DEAF/ -- u have to get on the list to be able to get the event notifications and other related information

Mind her. I know she been emailed me about deaf events....

FF if you want to know then ask me in PM, I will explain to you.

Meg said:

I agree!!! I have tried this once a couple of years ago, and I have met a couple of "crazies" out there. I remember getting an email from a guy from a dating site that I never have met, seen, or even emailed before...asking me if I can have a child with him!!!!! :-o I was in my 20s when he asked this and he said he was about in his 50s or early 60s (he's a lot older than I am!). :crazy: I also met another guy online who seemed really nice, but he was obviously unstable.

It's much better to meet someone in PERSON than on the Internet....I don't go to dating sites anymore because I don't want to deal with any more crazy men. LOL

Nancy

Brian said:
Meg said:

True but I feel that it is ok for people to meet thru sites like AD. But not these dating service sites... Well that's my opinion.

I believe RR and Angel met thru internet? Or someone else? I believe you people know who I talked about... Well, that's what I am trying to make a point.

I agree with Magatsu..

Meeting people on line isn't so bad as other may think, just have to get to know the person more before you take your chance on meeting this person in real life cause it will be on your own risk whether or not this person may not be the same person as you once knew on line....

It took me 8 months to finally meet Roadrunner in real life, the more you know this person the more you will finally find the person you were searching for all your life... :thumb: ....

And if you are not soo sure or scare to meet this person in real life then you can always bring a friend or go with a group of friends along with you before meeting this person...

attention everyone newest one ignore the first one.

Hi forget what i said about the first top one with words (keep up the www...) I learned not to say what website anymore because it is against the rules. Yes I know about meeting people from internet that is not a good idea for me. I already did meet one from internet and was been boyfriend girlfriend from march 31st 2004 to nov 10 2004. I learned that I had a bad habit even with real world ex boyfriends in past. so after nov 10 2004, I am still buddy with my ex. Just many reasons that I broke up with him on nov 10th 2004. I rather local guy to see more than missing too much. I want to see on other internet like groups to read deaf events that is close to my areas. I will have hearing, hard of hearing or deaf friend to go with me to new deaf event to meet more real world people so i can get new friends and try to have more ideas of asking questions more of background and later on I can tell who I fall in love with. I am taking time and just want pen pals from that newest site but no one seemed exist to use that site. Alldeaf.com is still the best and highest members that keeps all of us going with fun news inside discussion board (similar to forums). I did not ask background with a very well gut to my ex before nov 10 because we did not do friend more well enough to know backgrounds online before we met. so rushing was not a good thing plus it was my bad habit. so on the next one I don't do that habit anymore, and glad to meet more people through deaf events instead of internet and that I learn to try to think of background questions and not get to overexcite to feel faded again.

Back