Hi I am new (sry)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: hii giglz and it's me the famous cat u know from AOL ;)

purrs :cuddle:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
YAY YAY YAY YAY !!! you join here and enjoy yer stay.. hugggssss i laugh about yer story lmao !!!
cutelaugh.gif

Hugggs :cuddle: YaY.. I should have join long time ago, I didnt know about this forum.. now i do!.. *rubbing hands*
you know.. I love to -----=:kick butt: aww dont have one of those smilies..
xoxox..

Hey FreeFly.. send me that kick butt smiley so i could use that for my signature.. hee <snickers>

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Hugggs :cuddle: YaY.. I should have join long time ago, I didnt know about this forum.. now i do!.. *rubbing hands*
you know.. I love to -----=:kick butt: aww dont have one of those smilies..
xoxox..

Hey FreeFly.. send me that kick butt smiley so i could use that for my signature.. hee <snickers>

hahahah ok MsGiglz -- ill send it along to u! hahah

Welcome MsGiglz! You're funny like hell. Hehe, I love it!
Hope to see more of ya in this message board. :D

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Ummm *thinking*... oh god.. I have so many... I am known as klutz my life but.. "the most silliest thing" the one is more likely most embarassing but its silly..

I was driving on way to work (1987), I pulled out my sunglasses out from my purse. wore them... I felt something weird so I didnt bother it.. I was in *hurry*. It was traffic jam, the guy looked at me. He gave me :crazy: looks. I was like :wtf:... then he laughed really hard.. I was like Uh oh :shock: ... so I drove away, then I parked my car and took my sunglasses out and put in my purse, but I found out why the guy was laughing his head off because I had only one lenses on left and right one is missing.. I felt so silly! I said myself... Thank God I dont see that guy again! so then I was in hurry and arranged the conference room with reports, coffee & donuts. The other people started walk in, OMG that guy who was in the car & laughed his head off.. WALKED IN and SAID "IS THAT YOU THE ONE HAD MISSING sunglass lenses" I was :o ... He told whole people in that conference room.. :laugh2: later I still :laugh2: about it.

:laugh2: W E L C O M E A D 2 :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf.com. Happy to see you again. Hopefully u remmy me as Lasza in AOL.
:grouphug:

Welcome Ms.Giglz to ADv2.. you made your presence known by posting a pic of yourself mooning the neighbours ( as a baby, that is!) :laugh2: I enjoy reading your posts, you're humourous! Keep posting those stories!! The one with the missing lenses is a classic! :laugh2:

MOMMMMMAAAAA AANNNIIIIEEEEEEE WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE FUN POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Freaky
Welcome Ms.Giglz to ADv2.. you made your presence known by posting a pic of yourself mooning the neighbours ( as a baby, that is!) :laugh2: I enjoy reading your posts, you're humourous! Keep posting those stories!! The one with the missing lenses is a classic! :laugh2:

Freaky -- YESSSSSSSSS she is VERY hilarious!!!!! i know her IRL too and she IS hilarious -- not to worry she wont disappoint u in her humors :D

Back