Hi I am new (sry)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:thud: Sorry Michie... I mis-read the post..
I got it now.. Yes its Jen.. :-p

:bow: you and forgive me.. :slap: me
hehe

allright forgive ya
friendship.gif
:D

Heyyyy Katie..

xoxo .. awww you were in MN.. :( dang didnt have chance to meet ya... :) yep MN is cold state but its for winter.. but nice weather in spring/summer/fall :D

good to see you again! xoxo

Originally posted by MsGiglz

Yes, and no
Yes - I used to go out with Marlon..
No - He is not from Chicago.. He's from KC..
Thanks for clarifying that for me, Annie. I don't know if you remember, but I used to be "ZaR" in the AOL deaf chatroom. ;)

I am wondering if you know me from AOL deaf room?

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
I'm sure some of us do know you from that room
Of course because I am imfamous at it. ;)

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:D Enjoy being into AD2, Annie?? Hope ur kids r doing great =P.

Heyyy, huggs xoxox

My kids are doing great! had busy weekend with their grandma.. so thats why i spend little *more* time on this threads.. <snickers> and today is my *break* from my baby that my man took care of him all day .. hee hee!

how about yourself?

Originally posted by Alex
Thanks for clarifying that for me, Annie. I don't know if you remember, but I used to be "ZaR" in the AOL deaf chatroom. ;)

Sure I do!!!...... its been while!! xoxox how are ya been doing?

Originally posted by kevbo
I am wondering if you know me from AOL deaf room?

Of course!! eh.. even i had thunder once in deaf aol chat room and booted you out once.. :P

:rofl:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Welcome Welcome aboard. GREAT story about the glasses :D The name really fit u really good. :D

TY!!! and nice meeting ya then!

Good, good. Just keeping myself busy. I haven't been on AOL for a while now, at least since I got cable modem. I never thought I would leave AOL but I did! Sometimes I miss the old days in the AOL deaf chatroom, especially when there was no scrolling or flaming one another involved. For that reason, every once in a while, I go in the chatroom under a phish to see what's up. Nothing, really, has changed since. ;)

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
yeah..you also know me from deaf :shock:

its Jen
:wiggle:
PureTranquility or something like that???? If so, you look so different in your avatar. ;)

Back