Hi, I am Japanese deaf, own coffee shop in NC!

Arrving from Sydney, Australia to Narita International Airport and then catch train to Toyko!

Wow! you are from Australia.I thought you were from USA....
I want to visit Australia someday. My friend told me it is so beautiful place to live...... I have never touched there before.
How is life in Australia! I do want to see your picture with Australia :dance2:

Wow! you are from Australia.I thought you were from USA....
I want to visit Australia someday. My friend told me it is so beautiful place to live...... I have never touched there before.
How is life in Australia! I do want to see your picture with Australia :dance2:

Yes, I am from Australia - Canberra to be specific (It is 3 hours south from Sydney)

Life in Australia's a beaut - Bron here, bred here all my life ;) Been to the USA before 9 years ago. Will plan to return again in few years time :)

There is some photos of Australia somewhere in the Pictures and Videos Section - Enjoy

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Great to have you on board and enjoy yourself. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is nice to meet you as a person, not Japanese, even though your culture is very beautiful and I love it. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Take your time and have fun with us. I love what your children do the big I love you sign. Your children is really astounding and very cute. I hope to see you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf.com, mayuna! :)

Cute kids. :)

I used to go to the Greensboro-High Point area a lot years ago. I often stayed in Trinity/Archdale (Randolph county) which is right outside of High Point. I would love to go back sometime whenever I have the chance.

ccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeee kids! :welcome:

Welcome to AD! Your kids are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

Hi Mayuko.....my sis-in-law is Japanese from Osaka.

Ohh really? I lived closed by Osaka. My husband went to college in Osaka, so he knows very well. Also my father worked in insurance company in Osaka, so I am very familiar with Osaka!!!!!!! osaka people is very funny and strong!
How old is your sister??

Cute!

I was like, "Huh... a big ILY sign?"

Then, I saw it... cute! Even I would have never thought of that! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Very cute big ILY sign your son made. I have never thought of that. :)

Cute cute cute kids...lovely new sign :)
welcome to All deaf...
my bro was learning Japanese..for like a month but then he stopped bc he said it was too hard :P
but he really enjoyed it :)
anyway... see you around!

I am so happy you all like BIG I LOVE YOU sign that my son created. My daughter and son NEVER forget to show me that sign before leaving to school. I think it is for almost 1 years that they started to show me that sign.

Let's spread this NEW sign to deaf community, yahhhhh!!!!!:fingersx:
Now I am creating video of Japanese sign and ASL. One Japanese lady who stayed in NC for 3 months(visit her daughter) helped me for video.
When It is done, I will let you know!!!!!!!

If you want to be in my mailing list, Please email me!!

Ohh really? I lived closed by Osaka. My husband went to college in Osaka, so he knows very well. Also my father worked in insurance company in Osaka, so I am very familiar with Osaka!!!!!!! osaka people is very funny and strong!
How old is your sister??

She is sister-in-law....brother's wife.....she is about 42-43
name Asako

Hi, Garrent,

yes, I am more than happy to teach you Japanese sign.
It is very funny to learn Japanese since it is different culture.
For example, japanese sign languauge for older brother is the same sign with F O c O ( I can't write because it is really bad words) . So my husband sometimes show the sign and American customer in coffee shop was really surpsied and shocked!!!! They thought my husband said F X C X, haha. So I explain them that is not bad words it is Japanese sign language everytime.......

Vp me if you want to learn more Japanese. But I need to practice Japanese sign........ since I don't use it for a long time......

sure i wud vp u someday cuz right now i am struggle to get vp 200 ugh lol yah i saw that sign before really interesting to sign for big brother does it have same sign for big sister? the "fxcx" sign but in different way? ohh take ur time with japanese sign language :ty:

i thought that japan are the beautiful ! my boyfriend is asian but he is from phillipin (cant spell it) i have been interest in japan for so long time than i can remmy hahah i love anime and anything that are from japan or stuff like that i even love their hello kitty!! sooo cute!!! i have bunch of hello kitty stuffs lololol :giggle: and also for my wedding, i wanna to wear that komnko (forgive me with my bad spelling) and wanna everything to be japanese i dont know why i love japan it just that i think they are the most beautiful and rare for some reason

:welcome: to AD! Your kids are adorable!

Hi and welcome to AD!
Nice to see someone from Japan here. I know Japanese fingerspelling and a couple of signs, but not many (about 3, 4). My Japanese is in need of improvement, too, because I haven't studied it for a long time.

Looks like you're popular already, I think you'll enjoy it here. I look forward to reading your posts!

InnocentOdion

Back