Hi-HI! =D

komictwin002

Reaction score
Hello people of all ages!
How are you guys? =)

Well, I'm new here and is a hearing.
I have taken an ASL class for two years. The ASL teacher was the best professor I had in HS.
Recently, I was a bit lost in the language until my twin sister took up an ASL class in college this semester and she has opened my eyes again to the Deaf community.
Also, my younger sister is taking her second year of ASL. =)

I love the language, the stoic people, the amazing culture and its history! =D
I would love to become friends with Deaf/HOH people, and I would love to learn more about the Deaf culture and its people around the world.

Welcome :welcome:

Recently, I was a bit lost in the language until my twin sister took up an ASL class in college this semester and she has opened my eyes again to the Deaf community.

Amazing you have a twin sister, I have a twin brother, how interesting for us :D

How are you guys? =)

Well, I'm new here and is a hearing.
I have taken an ASL class for two years. The ASL teacher was the best professor I had in HS.
Also, my younger sister is taking her second year of ASL. =)

I love the language, the stoic people, the amazing culture and its history! =D
I would love to become friends with Deaf/HOH people, and I would love to learn more about the Deaf culture and its people around the world.
Small assistance for you in the bold since you confess in the thread Ahem! that you are bothered by our errors. :)

Back