Hi-HI! =D

Um..I have a question.
I went to the bookstore and while searching for something, I notice these two (couple) who were signing.
I really wanted to make convo with them, but I didn't want to interrupt, for they looked busy.
So I just stared.
I don't know if that was...okay? (to stare...i mean)

Um..I have a question.
I went to the bookstore and while searching for something, I notice these two (couple) who were signing.
I really wanted to make convo with them, but I didn't want to interrupt, for they looked busy.
So I just stared.
I don't know if that was...okay? (to stare...i mean)

just make a hole in the newspaper :lol:

spy.gif

*it's a pix of a man holding up newspaper with a hole in it to spy on someone

:welcome: to AD. I am also a hearie and enjoy the Deaf community. You should really enjoy yourself here. I know I do, there are a lot of really great people here. :wave:

:welcome: to AD. I am also a hearie and enjoy the Deaf community. You should really enjoy yourself here. I know I do, there are a lot of really great people here. :wave:

Yeah! I find Deaf/HOH people are the best people you could meet! xD They're so nice.

just make a hole in the newspaper :lol:

spy.gif

*it's a pix of a man holding up newspaper with a hole in it to spy on someone

LOL
unfortunately I was right across them but I'm glad to see they weren't irritated when they saw that I was looking at them.
The lady actually pointed at me and signed to the man, "pretty" (i think :roll:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am used to being stared at when I was signing with my Deaf friends usually at the bowling alley (Minnesota and New Mexico). But if some deaf people who just started to get stares from people when they sign and they may be bothered by hearing people staring at them at first and with time they will get use to that kind of environment. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. So take care and see you around. :wave:

Back