Hi from UK.

BigIpswich

Reaction score
Hi

I'm near London. English bsl user. Hearing. Married 15 years 3 boys. I'm 41. I clean windows. We all sign as have many deaf friends.

I only know ASL ALPHABET However, My boys and lots of our friends have children who are starting to use some ASL signs to stop us seeing what they are signing!!!

So thought I would join the forum. I love the asl alphabet. BSL IS 2 handed alphabet but I don't have opportunity to use it.

Anyway hello from blighty and in case you were wondering. It's raining here, I don't own a top hat and I don't know the queen! Although I did go to an elton john concert once! :)))))))

BigIpswich XXX

welcome to all deaf.
good you sign bsl. Im ASL myself,
Cheers

Thanks.

SL changed my life. I can now speak from my heart. Something I found impossible with spoken language.

OMG I Lowestoft ,not lived here that long..What going on in ips....some deaf clubs in Norwich but no car it pain get to...Stuff going on in Colchester do you go there.....I cut off here in lowi and pain get back to London plus expensive...any how pm let me know whats occuring

Hi caz. Wow cool. I will try to figure out how to pm. We have friends in Lowestoft and Norwich! My family visit gt Yarmouth lots. We go deaf club bury st Edmunds want visit Colchester but not yet. :)

Princess di was a friend of the deaf. She used bsl. And the deaf were given front row seat. At her funurel....
If memory serves....
Im no monorchist though...haha...but i digged her for being a friend..

Hi caz. Wow cool. I will try to figure out how to pm. We have friends in Lowestoft and Norwich! My family visit gt Yarmouth lots. We go deaf club bury st Edmunds want visit Colchester but not yet. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. You need to post more than 4 posts. You will have to go up for 10 posts in order to talk or message with Caz. You can talk with her in private messages in your profile. I hope I make clear to you about that.

Enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

curser over my name and press my info come up it will say send private message then write and send...top right hand side will say private messagebe number next to it press and open plain sailing after that. bury to far so st Edmunds when no car.....
was on ipi station last week quite a few deaf girls all signing not sure sitting on platform condusive to learning but each to his own...I was in hurry so was something happening.
Canaries for ever....:)

Back