Hi from Minnesota

Lol I have lived here my whole and have never been there at night

Ok? Thats awesome, but I didnt post this in the dating section.

I didn't think I needed to clarify my status. The "From MN" caught my eye. I am not looking for a date.

As you were. :wave:

I didn't think I needed to clarify my status. The "From MN" caught my eye. I am not looking for a date.

As you were. :wave:

Lol I thought we were just talking about how pretty the state was. I have no idea why they needed to tell me they were "taken" and dating came up.

I am just looking for friends.

Lol I thought we were just talking about how pretty the state was. I have no idea why they needed to tell me they were "taken" and dating came up.

Agreed. I am about 3 times your age, judging from your picture.

Have you gone to MOA? Split Rock lighthouse? Gooseberry Falls? Grand Marais?

It could possibly be your pose in the avatar. :lol:

Profoundly deaf here too, but taken....

Taken? perhaps by aliens? I had a great uncle that claimed he was taken... no idea what happened to him, perhaps he really was taken after all! :hmm:

Anyway, Welcome TIA!

Last edited:
LoL Maybe I should change my picture.. I don't want to be known as the new girl that made the silent "Big" man around here post. :)

Nah..it is a beautiful pic. I love your hair. Lucky you!

that is so bad to hear and its good to meet you also do u av yahoo pls you can mail me there nd lets stated to be frend nd know each other okay...........okay honey here is my mail address alexmoore1064@yahoo.com.i will like to read back from you okay i want you honey

I'm sorry, but I wont email you. I am only looking for friends.. I have been dating the same guy for seven years, so I only want friends.

Agreed. I am about 3 times your age, judging from your picture.

Have you gone to MOA? Split Rock lighthouse? Gooseberry Falls? Grand Marais?

Oh Of course I have been to the MOA.. lol I have been to Split Rock once in the 5th grade. Gooseberry Falls is amazing but it has been way to hot to go anywhere. I think I have been to Grand Marais once when I was younger but I don't remember it.

LOL Tim, I'm deaf in both ears too :)
:wave:
LOL you are lucky you sleep good at night.. I have that dang ringing in both ears that drives me nuts when there is no other noise around that I can hear.

Thank you very much.
Oh no, I have constant ringing in my left ear,only. It is horrible experience.(I feel for you) What I'm trying to tell you is when I am asleep, I dont wake up to any sounds. :D Im'ma heavy sleeper. Maybe try ring relief, it is ear drops for ringing and buzzing noise. Helps me some. :)

Scammer alert!!!!!!

:thumb:

Back