Heya from Canada

Reives

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name's Kan, I'm currently attending the University of Western Ontario in Canada. I've just discovered this place, and it seems like a very friendly area.

To be honest, I'm a bit nervous. I am a composer and I can hear, but the reason I'm here is because I am working on a project involving a little fairytale story about two childhood sweethearts; the boy is a guitarist, and the girl is deaf.

After doing some research on deafness, I thought it would be a much better and more personal approach to understand the hardships one has to go through under the condition by simply chatting with those who know about the subject first-hand.

I really hope that this doesn't come off as offensive to anyone in any way, just in case. I'm really looking forward to getting to talk to some of ya here, if anyone is willing to.

Either way, thanks very much for having me here! c:

[Here's a little visualization for the project I was talking about just for fun: ]
Ralle_and_Lyra-Reives.png

Right: Ralle the boy/guitarist.
Left: Lyra, the girl who lost her hearing.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And heheh, it is - it's mainly a story in RPG-esque form. No "battles" or whatnot; just a story.

Hahah, I have them for my other projects. c: But for this one I just want to tell a (hopefully sweet) story. There'll be puzzles and other mechanics though.

:wave: Bonjour! Bonjour Kan and welcome aboard All Deaf, from Floriduh, USA!

You Kan do it! :giggle:

Kan, if you please, keep your cold weather in your own country. Appreciate it, thanks! :laugh2:

Good Luck with your battles! :angel:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, fellow Canadian. Well, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Bonjour Kan :)
Are you from Quebec ?

Your project is very interesting :) Just be careful about one thing : there are as many deaf as many people with deafness !! ;)

Heheh, thanks everyone. Good to see some fellow Canadians here! And nope Giulia, I'm from Ontario.

That is sound great canada

Heheh, thanks everyone. Good to see some fellow Canadians here! And nope Giulia, I'm from Ontario.

i wish be canada I want to introduce to people in Canada.

I hope be new friends. i want to meet ot you I am happy I hope be exciting about to you... smile that is sound great.:wave:

Back