Hey!

apkeats26

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm new to this board, and I thought I'd do an introduction.

My name is Aaron, I am hearing, and the reason that I joined with this board is to learn more about the Deaf culture, along with getting some information for my own usage, as well as for school.

I am a student at Ohio state University, and I have been learning ASL for the last two quarters of my time there. I enjoy it quite a bit, and I am interested in seeing where I will go with it.

Thats about all I can think for now...check out some of my postings in the On Topic discussions, and let me know what you think and if you can get me some info....

Aaron

Hello Welcome Aboard.. We chat on aims.... :)

Hope you enjoy posting with us .. So u are here to let us help you pass ur test? :lol: Just Kidding....

*Hugs*

See ya Around! :)

:wave: Hello Aaron :)

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay and have fun postin' with everyone here. *Winks* :thumb:

Nah, not so much here to help me pass a test, I've just got to write a research paper, so I needed some help on topics, that was my first reason, but hey, I like this place, so I think I'll be staying....

Hi Aaron

Hey There!... :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf....I'm glad you like it here....

Have fun posting and learning...I'll see ya around...

Good to see ya again!... :D

:grouphug:

Welcome to Alldeaf, and have fun posting and learning about the Deaf community and culture here.

apkeats26
I'm very impressive you totally.
What makes you feel being staying alldeaf.com Of course I do understand that you really wanted to get learn about Deaf Cultures and etc etc.
I think you got right place here...
You're the most welcomed here.. *wink*
Anytime............................... :)

Hi, Aaron!

It's nice to meet you. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at Alldeaf. I am new here myself, but I've met some really nice people. Couple of them I also chat with on AOL and AIM.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Malfoyish (AIM - Maifoyish)

Hey All, thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to post my final research paper on here so that people can see what I wrote, as well as give thoughts and opinions.

Yeah, this is a great place, very friendly to both hearing and deaf, as far as I can tell....great place, I let me whole class know about this site, so we might just get some new people here.

Hey, didn't I see you on American Pie?

You look like that guy... heh!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Welcome to AD, Aaron! :wave: :thumb: Hope you find this site an entertaining, educational and friendly place! ;)

Back