hey?

Winer always dark at night than summer... kids can play till 9 pm during summer... kids cant play during winter because of dark at 6pm. Get it ??

And dont forget our watches, dearie...as my friends will testify to this, I collect watches and wear them...not all at one, but sometimes two, just for the heck of it...oh boy...lets see...*counting on fingers* fuggedit it...I got watches and clocks up my kazoo!

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to spring and longer daylight hours!!! Yippppppee!!!!

I always get excited when our clock changes forward one hour every spring because this means we soon will have more sunny hours! Summers are my favorite season of the year because I looooooooooooove hot weather where I can lie in the sun, getting nicely tanned! I am full time housewife and I enjoy bringing our children outside for them to play, swim in small pool, have them ride in their bicycles, etc. For me, I bring them cool treats to eat in the sun, get a good book, lie down on lawn chair to read, write letters, pay bills, etc....oh yes, and talk to friends on my sk2. The kids are happiest when they're playing outside. :thumb:

I don't like change the clock again. My daughter found out about it. She jump up and down and happy. She can't wait to play outside with her friends until 8:30 or 9:00 pm. I know that.

Not Forget change forward is Tomorrow (April 2nd) i juz find out from news recently few min ago not April 3nd so REMIND TOMORROW *mutter* hate lose hour *thud*

LovelyBlkGal said:
Not Forget change forward is Tomorrow (April 2nd) i juz find out from news recently few min ago not April 3nd so REMIND TOMORROW *mutter* hate lose hour *thud*
yup! thats right!!! :ugh:

What is so terrible about having one time for the entire year? Why can't we just choose one or the other and stick with it?

well actually u can change it tomorrow but u got to change it on sunday morning at 2am to change it an hour ahead to 3 am.

Back