Hey

Casperman

Reaction score
Hey Yall im Casperman from Kentucy anyone who wanna talk to me or emaill to me yall are more than welcome i dont BOO at yall lol :lol:

:wave: CasperMan

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' w/ your new friends at this site ! Huggs n Mwahies !! :P

:naughty: lol !

G-G-G-G-G-G-H-H-OST! *shrieks* :eek:

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

HUGSS CASPER!!!! MUAHH that my favorite BUDDY! woooo :dance: have fun check out post :naughty: can't waittt teasee you :lol: and welcome to here!

Ironically, I watched Casper on television a few days ago! :eek:

LovelyBlkGal said:
HUGSS CASPER!!!! MUAHH that my favorite BUDDY! woooo :dance: have fun check out post :naughty: can't waittt teasee you :lol: and welcome to here!

Hell yeah... he is my favorite buddy, too !! I told him to join here. LOL He is fun to chat with ! :dance: :dance:

Thanks yall for the welcomin and im sure i will have fun in here and find intersting topics i still am browsing thur and try toi find sonething that intestering to me :ily: :ily: to red and fozie

EKKK :eek:

(dialing phone) calling GHOSTBUSTER!!!!

Attachments

• ghostbuster.jpg
    ghostbuster.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
:rofl: Shiva.

Hey Casperman,

Welcome to Alldeaf, hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

VamPyroX said:
Ironically, I watched Casper on television a few days ago! :eek:

Wow, I am fainted ! You still love to watch children's movie. :squint: Was not it romantic movie ??

I must admit that I do still watch children movie. It keeps me younger forever. ;)

Welcome to the AllDeaf Casperman !!

Back