Hey, I'm after a MASSIVE favour :)

I'm sorry you feel like that!! Good luck for the ceremony and hope you find someone to help!!

you know what im sorry i asked actually. I feel like ive just been slated and got at since coming on here. All I did was ask for a little help, help me to help other people like yourselves in situations which could be avoided. im fed up of trying to explain why im asking, what im doing etc, when it feels like im in the wrong all the time.

I put sister as a mistype instead of cousin as i was on the phone to her at the time, its no big deal, and at the end of the day, would it matter WHO was a signer, at the end of the day, theyre in america and unable to attend or help. End of!
The best help you can provide for your deaf friends in the audience is to get them a professional interpreter. I'm very sorry that the people setting up the ceremony are being so uncooperative. They should really know better.

The best thing that you can do under these circumstances is graciously accept your award, make your remarks, then face your friends, smile, and give them a huge double "THANK YOU" sign.

I wish the best for you and your friends. :)

the people in the audience, arent even my friends, i dont know them, just know I will be sat with them. It was simply a good will gesture that has been thrown back in my face.

Back