Hey did u have a great Mother day ???

harleymn

Reaction score
If soo tell me what u did ????

If soo tell me what u did ????

Oh heck yea, my twin kids and adopt son gave me a a lot of flowers and son drew me a picture and also my twin kids (son and daughter) with father made a big breakfast then a huge dinner. I was so darn full yesterday.. It made so great day for me on Mother's Day... Funny thing was that when my daughter told her daddy that she wanted to carry a breakfast tray to me (to my bed) but half way to my bedroom she fell and the breakfast was damaged and she cried.. I heard and told her to not worry about. She got mad. What can I say?

Fun Mother's Day! One daughter gave me Converse All Stars with pink paisleys and flowers printed on. Other daughter gave me olive green Nintendo shirt with picture of Link from Legend of Zelda. I may clash if I wear both together, but I liked my presents. (Allergic to real flowers)

It was nice, my younger son made me a poem in writing of all about my mom, and a coupon booklet of chores he is willing to do around the house, he made that in school, my oldest son gave me a hug so that's worth a thousand of words. ;)

We all went to my niece's first holy communion, and then went over her house for lunch afterwards. :)

i brought my mom some flowers that she wanted to plant in big pots in the front of the house and my dad and i took my mom to the hotel's resturant for a buffet brunch for mother day it was full it was popular resturant for buffets the foods there was good.
it was good mother day

of course my dog did give me a mother day hugs lol he is my baby i know lmao

My youngest daughter made at her daycare a handprint craft and a picture of her on a trike; the oldest made a handprint paper from her school; my good friend took both girls to a professional photography place (which I didn't know she was doing that - she tricked me!) and had their pictures made...so on Sunday I got new framed pictures that were so cute!!! But the best part of the day wasn't really the adorable gifts...it was getting to spend time with them. I'm so lucky that every day is Mother's Day for me. :)

Yes, I had a great Mother's Day.

It was almost ruined due to several incidents that happened during the past few days, but a few of us managed to "save the day".

Whew! We had fun! :)

I had a great mother's day. My son gave me a letter with card also gold heart with rose with MOM necklace. My husband gave me car's chair cover and mats. They took me eat out.

My Mother's Day was OK...nothing special going on. My son of course gave me kisses and hugs..He made flower out of Kneex and Tea Pot card. And he wrote I love you, mommy and post it on my wall in my bedroom. Too cute. :) We had take out pizza to share with friends.

yes I had a great day... TJ gave me 2 homemade cards.. one with his handprint with a poem on it.. then another card that he made a flowers out of tissue papers different colors and he drew on card and inside say happy mother's day.. i love you, mama. love tj...

3rd card was a regular card that tj's father got for tj to sign and gave to me..

all 3 cards are precious to me.. heh..

we went out to eat at Chinese Restaurant then went to the park for a bit.. we also went on a slow sunday drive and got back home to work on our sunflower gardens.

it was a wonderful day! Every day is mother's Day. i agree cuz i get to hug and kiss my sweet carrot top! *grins*

Yupp our Mother's Day is wonderful, I gave her favorite movie, Frosty Snowman, which are very old and she was used to watch it all the times during the Christmas and my brother make so good dinner for all of the family and also we get drunk too! LOL

My daughter give me her frame with shadow face and poem!

We went to out eat then played softball game * lost :giggle: but fun game! :D

Back