Helmsley Leaves Dog $12 Million in Will

Speaking ill of the dead now, are we? Makes me wonder how quickly you would besmirch those of us who aren't dead yet. Lol.....

We are just accusing on how cruel this lady is all about not giving the money to her grandchildren instead of her goddamn dog.. What a cruel lady *shakes head*

Speaking ill of the dead now, are we? Makes me wonder how quickly you would besmirch those of us who aren't dead yet. Lol.....

What comes around, Tousi, goes around. She has her reward.

About The 12 millions

She should use this money for the Poor People and to Feed the Children also, she should give the rest to the family in needs, why the dog, dog don't live long, that lady sound like a nutcase to me.

What comes around, Tousi, goes around. She has her reward.

Perhaps so but your ranting that you're glad she croaked and that she should rot (which is what we all will do) and for all to piss on her grave speaks volumes about you, Pek.

She should use this money for the Poor People and to Feed the Children also, she should give the rest to the family in needs, why the dog, dog don't live long, that lady sound like a nutcase to me.
She doesn't give a damn abt others except herself, her hubby and the dog!!!

Thanks RedheadGrrl

Yeah that woman ain't got no heart but a cold heart heck yea, if I had that kinds of money I would give it to the poor and my family, I ain't stingy and I have a great big warm heart here, money isn't everythin', so be it. LOL

I agree with you!!! I wont say rest in peace. I would say rest in hell.

Perhaps so but your ranting that you're glad she croaked and that she should rot (which is what we all will do) and for all to piss on her grave speaks volumes about you, Pek.

No, it doesn't, Tousi. This woman had the finest in the world and looked down on the less fortunate. She is a convicted felon and tried, in her old age, to make up for being the mean person she was by donating money for Hurrican Katrina. I would have returned the money and told her to keep it.

Now, Tousi, if she came out of prison and declared "I see the light!" and started donating her money to all former and fired employees, whose lives she made a living hell, and lived modestly herself, then speaking well of her after the fact would be an honor for me. Otherwise, I can't.

Pek, if you wanna get into law as you are now, you're in for a rude awakening. I wouldn't hire you....not unless expand your horizons because you will have every kind of dirt-bag known to man to deal with....and with a smile.

Besides, your rationale above STILL doesn't excuse those epithets.

crazy. She was so nut about give her dog a money. A dog do nothing! duh

this evil lady is......

.......still evil and a complete nutcase. Full stop.

She's deceased! What more do you people want?

Pek, if you wanna get into law as you are now, you're in for a rude awakening. I wouldn't hire you....not unless expand your horizons because you will have every kind of dirt-bag known to man to deal with....and with a smile.

Besides, your rationale above STILL doesn't excuse those epithets.

I don't think those "dirt bags" of which you speak are any worse than some of the politicians we have in Washington. Some people don't get fair trials and/or are serving way more time than they should, all because they can't afford quality legal counsel. A rude awakening would it be if I met a "criminal" that is serving 10 to 20 for a rape, while a person who killed someone unintentionally gets less than five. I don't see the rationale on that, Tousi. Or a first time sex offender having to register and that mark stays on them for the remainder of their lives. Where's the justice, Tousi? Do we have to allow a crime to destroy a persons life after they have served their time? I think not.

Back