Helmsley Leaves Dog $12 Million in Will

Leona Helmsley looks like joker!

Jack-as-the-Joker-791427.jpg

lhelmsley2.jpg

Very odd and :crazy: , however, nothing was mentioned what happens to the remaining money when the dog dies...where will that go? (provided that the care-taker of the dog doesn't use it for some super-duper fancy dwelling)

~RR

Very odd and :crazy: , however, nothing was mentioned what happens to the remaining money when the dog dies...where will that go? (provided that the care-taker of the dog doesn't use it for some super-duper fancy dwelling)

~RR

If the person who attempts to kill the dog and steal the 12 mil, for sure this person would be arrested for these purposes; but heck, what is with this woman? Giving 12 mil to a dog, that she desire to love with who gives company to her for the most of the time, 12 mil is not a good idea for the dog, execpt a dog bone would be 'nuff! :crazy: :iough:

One thing is bother me! Will the dog going to pay the tax or not? I was wondering abt that. His caretaker will pay the tax for himself but what abt the dog??

One thing is bother me! Will the dog going to pay the tax or not? I was wondering abt that. His caretaker will pay the tax for himself but what abt the dog??

Good point!!

I'd say that this will be hung up in probate court for years to come while family members contest it.

Perhaps, it would take at least 50 years? They would build more interest!

Wow, she is really a mean billioniare! She should have given some to her grandkids. *shrugs*

I agree with you,, she is totally mean woman... but to give a dog all that money is really stupid. She should have given that money to her grandkids. It obviously she is cold and heartless woman and very ruthless. She got no feelings. I shoot her myself lol :rifle:

I was watching the News this morning. Helmsley wrote in her will that if her dog died and want the dog to be buried with her. The cemetery told sources that they arent allow it because the dog isn't human.

So what do you think? Should the dog buried with Helmsley or not?

I was watching the News this morning. Helmsley wrote in her will that if her dog died and want the dog to be buried with her. The cemetery told sources that they arent allow it because the dog isn't human.

So what do you think? Should the dog buried with Helmsley or not?

'I am sorry, Mrs Evil Lady, your dog belongs to the pet cemetery!' :lol:

I wonder if there is someone who will check to see if the two grandchildren will go visit their father's grave at least once a year? or they have to report to somebody?

I wonder if there is someone who will check to see if the two grandchildren will go visit their father's grave at least once a year? or they have to report to somebody?

I bet, they wouldn't due that the lady didn't give them money! :rl:

Helmsley left nothing to two of Jay Panzirer's other children - Craig and Meegan Panzirer - for "reasons that are known to them," she wrote.

[/COLOR]

:lol: "reasons that are known to them" remind me of Actress Joan Crawford. She said the same thing as she wrote in her will to make sure that her 4 adopt children won´t see her cents since the movie "Mommie Dearest..." (Christina, her eldest adopt daughter wrote the book about her unhappy childhood...)

I can´t say anything about Leona Helmsely because I do not know much about Helmsley and her history. I agree that she can leave her millions whatever she wants. Nobody knows the reason why her grandchildren get nothing but Leona Helmsely & her relatives?... It must be good reason why Grandchildren get nothing?

To my opinion, she should leave her will to any charities, animal homes, etc if she don´t want their grandchildren get her money.

Anyway...

R.I.P. Leona Helmsely

IT was a relief to hear the old battleax croaked, but I nearly fell off my chair when I read that her grandkids got nothing. She only allowed her employees one cup of coffee when they worked and, when I saw the movie about her and her dh, it made me so sick I couldn't watch the entire thing. When her husband asked his wife for a divorce, the actress playing her did an outstanding job with her expression, but am positive that the real Mrs. Helmsley was beyond heartbroken because of what Leona did.

Hope she rots in her grave and people piss on it!

IT was a relief to hear the old battleax croaked, but I nearly fell off my chair when I read that her grandkids got nothing. She only allowed her employees one cup of coffee when they worked and, when I saw the movie about her and her dh, it made me so sick I couldn't watch the entire thing. When her husband asked his wife for a divorce, the actress playing her did an outstanding job with her expression, but am positive that the real Mrs. Helmsley was beyond heartbroken because of what Leona did.

Hope she rots in her grave and people piss on it!

:rofl: Good posting, Pek1! :gpost:

Speaking ill of the dead now, are we? Makes me wonder how quickly you would besmirch those of us who aren't dead yet. Lol.....

Back