hello

indycolts1786

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am Sara. I go to Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio.I am in ASL level 6. I transferred from Sinclair and LOVED their ASL program. I think I may go back and get my certificate once I graduate WSU.

I'm addicted to youtube ASL song-videos [I don't really know what to call them]. I watch them all the time!

Anyway... that's it about me for now. Feel free to ask me questions about anything!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf, indycolts1786!

Is there such as ASL level 6? :shock: I thought ASL level 3 would be the highest one could go far?

Welcome to AllDeaf, indycolts1786!

Is there such as ASL level 6? :shock: I thought ASL level 3 would be the highest one could go far?

well.. it's ASL 203 and we start in 101... so... it's like 101, 102, 103, 201, 202, 203.... that's as far as we can go at WSU. If someone wants to go further they have to go back to Sinclair and get their certificate then can come back to WSU and get their bachelors... it's quite ridiculous.

Welcome to AD. Im sure the diversity of us here will be sure to bring ya back for more :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf.

I am sure you will find a lot of topics here useful. :)

25tdjx2.gif

Back