Hello

Reaction score
I'm brand new to this forum. From Illinois. Full disclosure. I am a hearing person. My wife signs. Probalby because her sister is an interpreter. Her boyfriend is deaf. I'm not sure if "deaf" is a politically correct word to use. I truly don't know so, no offense.

I have tinnitis. I came here to ask a specific question and to learn. I feel I should post my question in the "General" section so that's what I'll do. If I make a mistake, obviously, please let me know.

Best!!

David Harleyson (not my real name - HA!!) I do ride one, though!!

:welcome:

Deaf is perfectly fine. People identify themselves differently... deaf, hard of hearing, hearing impaired (though many do not like that term at all).

Welcome...
You mentioned in your thread you are a Vietnam vet .. thank you, not only for your service, but for everything your generation of vets have done for the rest of us that followed.

Thank you for your service to our country.

thank-you-for-your-service.jpg
cooltext119704021693060_zpsbtttmwvj.gif

I'm brand new to this forum. From Illinois. Full disclosure. I am a hearing person. My wife signs. Probalby because her sister is an interpreter. Her boyfriend is deaf. I'm not sure if "deaf" is a politically correct word to use. I truly don't know so, no offense.

I have tinnitis. I came here to ask a specific question and to learn. I feel I should post my question in the "General" section so that's what I'll do. If I make a mistake, obviously, please let me know.

Best!!

David Harleyson (not my real name - HA!!) I do ride one, though!!

Back