Hello from Iran

Arezoo

Reaction score
Hi
I am a semideaf from Iran.
Who comes from Iran?

Salam Arezoo, Welcome to AD! Good to see Persians joining AD. I haven't come across other Persians on AD. Do tell us a bit about yourself and you will find a lot of useful info on AD and you can make new friends here.
Khoda Hafez.

Hey welcome and nice to meet you! I'm from Beijing China ,glad to have friends from developing country same as me, Iran is a mysterious country! Tell us more about yourself

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hello. I am a semideaf girl and use two Phonak hearing aids. I born in Shahreza near Isfahan. I have lived in Mashhad since I was 8 years old. Now I am 29 years old. I studied BSc and MSc in computer engineering. Studing was very hard for me but my mom and dad helped me always. I studied in hearing school because my mom didn't like deaf school. So it is very good for me to success in studying.
Iran is a historic country and has beautiful cites like Tehran ,Isfahan , Tabriz , Shiraz, Mashhad and etc.

Salam Arezoo, Welcome to AD! Good to see Persians joining AD. I haven't come across other Persians on AD. Do tell us a bit about yourself and you will find a lot of useful info on AD and you can make new friends here.
Khoda Hafez.

I am very glad to visit you.
Be Omid Didar

Hey Arezoo, Welcome to AD Forum. How is Ayatollah Ali Khamenei?? :). Yes, there used to be a former Member from IRAN. She is a Lady and goes by "NickName" of ELHAM and her last posting was around 2011 to 2012. How is Teheran? :) Cheers!!!.

Hello. I am a semideaf girl and use two Phonak hearing aids. I born in Shahreza near Isfahan. I have lived in Mashhad since I was 8 years old. Now I am 29 years old. I studied BSc and MSc in computer engineering. Studing was very hard for me but my mom and dad helped me always. I studied in hearing school because my mom didn't like deaf school. So it is very good for me to success in studying.
Iran is a historic country and has beautiful cites like Tehran ,Isfahan , Tabriz , Shiraz, Mashhad and etc.

Hi Arezoo, Chetorin? It's good that you have studied for computer engineering. I hope you will be successful in your career. So, You are Isfahani? Noore jahan e Isfahan, Nesfe jahan e Isfahan!!:P
I am from India. I tried learning farsi many years ago but I found it a bit difficult especially with pronouncing the words correctly. I like listening to farsi music. I am big fan of Googoosh, especially her old songs!
I always wanted to visit Iran some day. I hope to save some money and visit Iran.
Shoma be omide didam. Khoda hafez.

I mean she Iranian not persion...Persia went when Shar did

You can use both Iranian and Persian as well. Persian is also used to denote an ethnic group as Iran has many ethnic groups such as Azeris, Turks, Kurds, or Balochi.

Hi Arezoo, Chetorin? It's good that you have studied for computer engineering. I hope you will be successful in your career. So, You are Isfahani? Noore jahan e Isfahan, Nesfe jahan e Isfahan!!:P
I am from India. I tried learning farsi many years ago but I found it a bit difficult especially with pronouncing the words correctly. I like listening to farsi music. I am big fan of Googoosh, especially her old songs!
I always wanted to visit Iran some day. I hope to save some money and visit Iran.
Shoma be omide didam. Khoda hafez.

Salam, how are you? Thank you for kind replay. I came India when i was 4 years old. I didnt rememeber from India.
I hope to see you as soon.
Good luck

Salam, how are you? Thank you for kind replay. I came India when i was 4 years old. I didnt rememeber from India.
I hope to see you as soon.
Good luck

Salam, Man Khoobam. Mersi. Va shoma? Wow, you have visited India many years ago. I hope your parents enjoyed India. I do see some Iranians here. Many come here to study in Universities.
You speak English pretty good for an Iranian! What are your hobbies?
Khodafez :wave:

Back