Hello from Iran

Salam, Man Khoobam. Mersi. Va shoma? Wow, you have visited India many years ago. I hope your parents enjoyed India. I do see some Iranians here. Many come here to study in Universities.
You speak English pretty good for an Iranian! What are your hobbies?
Khodafez :wave:

Hi I'm fine. My parents enjoyed India. One of important my hoppies is teaching at small university for hearing people. It is very difficult but I enjoy this. I don't know any sign language because I studied in hearing schools and unversity.So I can speak in mother language with hearing people. But i have some problem in spelling english language.
Good luck
Khodakhavez

Wow, you are a lecturer. That's really good. I know it can be difficult especially when you have 50 students in front of you! You can speak farsi fluently? Including pronouncing difficult words like qhermez?? I can never get this pronounciation right. letters such as gha, kha, ayn, ra is difficult.
Speaking English is easy but yes the grammar can be difficult and confusing.
khodafez...

Wow, you are a lecturer. That's really good. I know it can be difficult especially when you have 50 students in front of you! You can speak farsi fluently? Including pronouncing difficult words like qhermez?? I can never get this pronounciation right. letters such as gha, kha, ayn, ra is difficult.
Speaking English is easy but yes the grammar can be difficult and confusing.
khodafez...

Thank you.
Hi . I have few problems in spelling persian words. But my students and any iranian person understand what I say. In Iran I feel well with hearing people more than deaf people. Because some deaf people can not speak well and don't say a complete sentence. Sometime I don't think I am a semideaf or deaf. When i wear out my hearing aids from my ears, i remmeber I can not hear.

Good luck
Khodakhafez

Back