Hello from Honolulu Hawaii.

Anne.

Reaction score
April 10, 2005

Hello everybody.
My name is Anne, & I am from Honolulu Hawaii. Honestly, I was apprehensive at first in introducing myself, because I am a hearing person. When I had checked around in this forum, I noticed that there are some or few people that are hearing here, too. I thought at first that I would be kicked out because I am not deaf. whew. LOL.:D Any way, I am 37 years old, studying to be an interpreter for the deaf. I had taken a class on ASL in a high school adult classes. That one had just ended (2/1/05-3/31/05). I don't really have that much $$$ for credit courses, so I do what I can. At a later time, when classes starts again, I will or trying to persue this into a more higher level(s).I talked to a deaf friend of mine in Canada about this forum & how I felt about it, the more he encouraged me to just go ahead & indroduce myself, & also the fact that I have an interest in ASL & in how I am persuing it more. Thankgoodness, I did. Myabe I should have waited much later to do this, but, I have been wanting to introduce myself here for a long time(since 3/25). The reason why I said that, is because, My husband & I will be taking an extended trip for about 2 weeks, & here I am just introducing myself now, & wont be back till much later. So I do apolgize. I will respond to all when I do come back. My husband & I will be going to Las Vegas NV. & California. We will actually leave on the 13th, but I am only starting to pack now :-o. So I am hopping that I can & will beable to have finished by then :fingersx: & not have forgotten anything. LOL. I sure can't wait to get to know everyone here.So I must be going now :bye: , as I have to finish up my packing & cleaning. A woman's job is never done. LOL. Thank you :ty: everyone for understanding. :wave: Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii. Anne. :)

Replying back to you..

Tamara said:
Giday, welcome aboard here :)

Awww. :aw: Thank you very much.
You have a wonderful day.
Take care. Anne.:)

hi anne :) my mom lives in honolulu, too!
and no, you wont be kicked out... you are very much a part of deaf community, whether you like it or not. LOL

welcome!

Hello, Anne and welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise! LOL J/K By the way, there's gonna be a bowling tournament in Hawaii in June and we will be coming from all over.....so maybe we will see you there....just wave a big placard with Anne emblazoned all over it! LOL!

welcome here and enjoy urself here!!!!! :D

u wont kick out here!! u are safety!!! hehe!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

G'day, Anne!

Welcome to AD, and really, you don't have anything to be apprehensive of. ;)

Aloha!

April, 10, 2005

Awww, thank you :ty: everyone for the warm & awsome welcome!.
I will see you all when I come back.
bye for now. See you all in 2 weeks. :wave: :) Anne.

Tousi said:
Hello, Anne and welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise! LOL J/K By the way, there's gonna be a bowling tournament in Hawaii in June and we will be coming from all over.....so maybe we will see you there....just wave a big placard with Anne emblazoned all over it! LOL!

Yeah,that would be so cool. Please, update me with more information, later. Don't worry, I will have a gigantic placard with my name on it in red. LOL. :mrgreen: Thanks again. See you all later here in this DB. Anne. :)

Hi Anne,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here....;)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

BTW... you don't need to put the date in every new post. That's already done in all posts. ;)

To:Tamara,Liza,Tousi, TweetyBird, Liebling,Miss-Delectable,Cherri,Y, Bullymom,
Fly Free,Angel,VamPyrox,C.C.Sined, & everyone else here,
See you all in 2 weeks, & thank you everyone for your awsome welcome.
Well,I am not sure what time everyone has here,
but Here in Honoululu Hawaii, It is about 8:15 AM,
& I will be leaving in a few hours or so.
I'm sure the days will come by real fast, especially when we are having fun.Well, I guess I probably have a lot to catch up on. LOL. When I come back, I'll try to post more in other threads than just this introduction site. Take Care everybody.
Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii.
Anne. :)

Aloha and welcome to Alldeaf Anne! Make yourself at home here in AD...and yes, there are a number of hearing members here posting away in AD--it's good that you had someone to encourage you to jump in here! Hope your trip was a pleasant and memorable one! Anyhow, hope your stay here is a great one too!! :)

Back