Hello Everyone

OhioCincinn

Reaction score
Hi Fm Ohio

I'm new to Alldeaf and Cincinnati, Ohio. I am orginally from Toronto, Ontario. I'm looking forward to conversating and posting with other memebers. And i am very interested in meeting others from the CINCINNATI/DAYTON area. So here i am! it's time to post. See ya around. And feel free to ask away...!

Last edited:
OhioCincinn said:
I'm new to Alldeaf and Cincinnati, Ohio. I am orginally from Toronto, Ontario. I'm looking forward to conversating and posting with other memebers. And i am very interested in meeting others from the CINCINNATI/DAYTON area. So here i am! it's time to post. See ya around.

Hello :wave: Welcome to alldeaf.com! Hope you find someone from Cin/Dayton area. Smile

Welcome to AD! I've seen you in a few threads in here already, :lol: Neverthless, glad to see that you're staying around and enjoying AD!

HI Water! Thanks for the warm welcome... Your right i just Reg. on AD and i'm already getting into it. Hope to be seeing you around.

Hi girly! I know we've just begun using PM, but allow me to say welcome to AD! :D

Greetings, another Ohioan!! Welcome to AllDeaf!! Have fun reading endless threads here. :wave: from Ohio native.

Back