Hello Everyone

Jack905

Reaction score
Hey hey everyone thought i come along and join this forum!

Im from the uk born deaf, oral knows a little of BSL.

Thanks for viewing my post and hope to hear from you! lol

What is the weather like at UK right now ? It's horrible in Massauchettes too hot and dry !

Cloudy and warm, some times the air is clammy. Weather here cant seem to make up it mind here! It was sunny and lovely the other day now backing to being blah.

Cloudy and warm, some times the air is clammy. Weather here cant seem to make up it mind here! It was sunny and lovely the other day now backing to being blah.
That sound just the weather in New England ! We say "If you don't like the weather just wait a minute !"

That sound just the weather in New England ! We say "If you don't like the weather just wait a minute !"
haha :lol: its lovely at the moment wonder how long it'll last, going away this week tomrrow so may not able to replay for a while till i get back. :P

haha :lol: its lovely at the moment wonder how long it'll last, going away this week tomrrow so may not able to replay for a while till i get back. :P
We're getting an ocean breeze right and I able to turn off my A/C for awhile and save some $$$ , it's going to be 95 on Monday ! YUCKY!

Back