hello everyone!

Piper

Reaction score
:wave: Hello, everyone! Just a quick introduction...I'm Piper, a hearing woman who's interesting in learning ASL and about the Deaf Community. I found out about this site from a friend's recommendation. I'm looking forward to browsing the site and meeting other members. :)

Welcome, welcome! Hope you find AllDeaf educational and fun.

Enjoy your stay.

Hmm... any relation to Phoebe or Paige from Charmed?

Just kidding!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

:wave: Piper

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with new friends! ;)

Hi Piper ,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :thumb:

Hello Piper, great to see 'hearing-ppls' in here, hope you'll enjoy reading, posting and that your stay in AllDeaf will be a pleasant one! :)

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! No, I'm not related to the chicks from Charmed, lol...didn't even think of that!

I'm really looking forward to meeting people here and exploring the site!

But surely, the Pied Piper?? *Tousi running away*

P.S. Welcome to AD, btw......

Tousi said:
But surely, the Pied Piper?? *Tousi running away*

P.S. Welcome to AD, btw......

Hehehe....actually, that's kinda where my nickname came from. When I worked with kids at a summer camp one year, my friends said I looked like the Pied Piper with all of them following me. Of course, the popsicles I had for them might also have had something to do with it..... :giggle:

Oh...thanks for the welcome, Tousi. :)

Hello Piper. :)

How do you like the ASL classes you're taking? It's a gorgeous language and so much fun to learn. I took the classes myself in college.

Welcome to our little community. Hope you have a great time. Feel free to drop any of us a line or post away. :)

Malfoyish said:
Hello Piper. :)

How do you like the ASL classes you're taking? It's a gorgeous language and so much fun to learn. I took the classes myself in college.

Welcome to our little community. Hope you have a great time. Feel free to drop any of us a line or post away. :)

Um, Malfoyish, I don't think I said I was taking ASL classes (did I?)....but I sure want to! I was signed up to take a class this summer, but it was cancelled because not enough people had signed up. So, now I have to see when the next available class is going to be, and hope it's on a night that I don't have something else going on! *sighs in frustration* I might have to wait until next semester or even next summer before they'll offer the beginner course on a day/time that I can attend. Oh, well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed....

Hi Piper, its nice to meet you.

Hi Piper,
Welcome to AD!
Its nice to meet you.
I've know sign lanaguage for 29 yrs.(ASL)
I work at California Elywn its a workshop here in Southern California.
Also I'm an interpreter for the deaf,also I'm a Director of Communication Services at OCDAC.( 0range County Deaf Advocacty Center in Irivne).
Check it out at: www.deafadvocacty.com
My work website is: www.elwyn.org
Scroll down on loactions and chick on California.

Back