Heath Ledger won Oscar!!

I don't think he deserved the award...yeah, go ahead and throw rotten tomatoes at me...he is a good actor but the qualities he presented in this film weren't as great as it could have been.

I think for political reasons they felt obligated to give him the award because so many people expected them to do it.

*running away from rotten tomatoes*

I was impressed with his characterization of the Joker. I found it truly scary.
He was very versatile, and surely deserved to win for the body of his work.

Let us just say it this way.. it should be easier to see for everyone over the big picture.

If your child or parents, or good friend were filmed in a movie that became a box office hit and success.. Then later down the road passed away due to natural reasons. The Oscars are then coming up.

Would you go attend to the Oscars if your child, friend or your parent was nominated for his/her work in that movie?

If you would go for your child/parent/friend, ignore Heath Ledger.
If you still would decide not to go or they didn't deserve it, can continue and explain your reasonings here.

Being very neutral on this aspect, hopefully those who see it this way may understand.

yeah I saw that last night I was happy that he won he deserved it even tho it's sad that he isn't there to receive the award but it was sure nice to see his family to accept the honor and keep the oscar in safe place til matinda gets older then give it to her to remember him by... :)

I read an article which mentioned that Oscar award will give to Heath's daughter Matilda when she will be 18yrs old.

This is a true fact, and it will be held by a trust, where the oscar will be stored in pristine condition until Matilida turns 18 since that there will be a contract she needs to sign to get the money but she is going to be very, very , very lucky girl when she learns something. Also, she will get $15 million from the insurance policy claim.

Congratulation and Sad that not see him there! :|

I've learned that The Dark Knight isnt exactly Heath Ledger's last movie but it is indeed his last finished performance. There is another movie already filmed but his performance was not completely finished and they are already looking for some actors who may take his role and finish the film somehow.

I've learned that The Dark Knight isnt exactly Heath Ledger's last movie but it is indeed his last finished performance. There is another movie already filmed but his performance was not completely finished and they are already looking for some actors who may take his role and finish the film somehow.

Yes, that's right, but it will be finished wwith CGI along with Heath's movements on the film, there wont be any mistakes. But it will be his last movie there, but not sure though. Dark Knight was his last finished performance, yes.

She's only 4, yes? lol she got a long way to go.

She's turning 4 later this year.

Back