Heat Wave

It's so hot in South GA, soon be in FL.

I feel so sweat in my pant when stand outside. :ugh:

I got a very strong feelings this year through the whole entire summer it gonna be very very very hot then it was last year. Ahh 4 people already end up in hospital yesterday due to heat wave. :cool2:

That is possible but we can't really predict what will bring us to for this summer. After all, Mother Nature is always un-predictable. The elderly and small children are usually prone not to fare well in the sorching heat.

It's that damn Bermuda high that is grilling the Southeast, looking forward to that cold front coming mid-week and push it back out to sea!

That is possible but we can't really predict what will bring us to for this summer. After all, Mother Nature is always un-predictable. The elderly and small children are usually prone not to fare well in the sorching heat.

Yep I agree with you about mother nature is so unpredictable. I decided not to take my dog and daughter for a walk because the heat wave was way way too hot today 100 and twm 100 again the weather is really hot so best time for me to wait til evening like 7 evening for a nice walk. I don't have a swimming pool yet but will soon ha. I been so busy making a check list to prepare for summer seasons for hurricanes geez. :cool2:

Yep I agree with you about mother nature is so unpredictable. I decided not to take my dog and daughter for a walk because the heat wave was way way too hot today 100 and twm 100 again the weather is really hot so best time for me to wait til evening like 7 evening for a nice walk. I don't have a swimming pool yet but will soon ha. I been so busy making a check list to prepare for summer seasons for hurricanes geez. :cool2:

No kidding!

We are dealing with 50 mph winds~

My weather is cooler now!! Heat wave is over since Friday.

Aw that very nice of you Byrdie. I would be honor to hang out with you and Sequioa.. as long I am not a maid to clean up lol heee. I can't wait for rain to come twm and hopefully the heat will die down a little bit. :cool2::lol:

:giggle: I won't make you clean up! You're the guest and I'm the host. :D

Someday, heat wave will toast enough to turn your head into beef jerky

GTM- dang it, U always find a way to make me hungry and craving a food. :drool:

Im so sorry about the eat....ummm I mean heat :giggle: I have such dry skin though- Im willing to sacrifice feeling uncomfortable with comfortable feeling skin. I have yucky eczema and Utah not good with the arid heat because to me uncomfortable skin worse than uncomfortable humidity with heat. I know I am kinda weird :D

Back