*heartborken* need help

DzRikku

Reaction score
i wanna to ask u guys ....today my ex bf told me something very shocked that it hurt my heart so badly....since i have a new boyfriend...i love my new boyfriend so much...anyways...my ex bf *himself is heavy christian* he said that if i curse like damn on my new boyfriend..our new relationship wud be ruin and also this is very fucking hurtful i ever hear in my whole life!!!!!! my ex bf told me that he havent told me for straight 2 yrs..*that is how long we have been together*...that god told him or his mom first or whatever...that i cant get pregency cuz i dont follow god 100% and also he said that i have a barren!!!!! how cruel of him, for straight 2 yrs sperm in me and he knew abt it all along.....and i didnt know abt it and i was so exciting abt getting pregency but end up failed always negative....since any of u guys who do have barren...is there any ways i can get pregency??? barren means cant get baby at all and also he said there no way doctors can do anything to make me get pregency i mean to make my ovary to work so i can get pregency....it hurt me soo deepily that it like knife stab my heart now i become cold toward him.....what shud i do? i need help....i really wanna to have kid in future....*sighs*

i totally understand its wrong of him to say that just think positive because you know god loves you no matter what think about that you and our new bf are so perfect together your ex bf s an moron and should respect you no matter what and try to forgive him he s an moron but he s also human and human make mistakes

I am sorry, but it sounds like your ex bf is manipulating you.

There are drugs and treatment that can try and help you to concieve children.

Ingore your ex bf, continue your life with new bf. Your ex is pretty obivious that he is jealous of your new bf.

Good Luck.

Hey hun, I agreed with Downing.

Maybe its really your ex's problem which his sperm is low count, We never know.

Maybe its his problems, not yours. I might think your ex jealous of your new boyfriend. Just ingore him, go ahead to seeing doctor to find out whats matter with your ovarys and dicussion with your doctor abt it to making sure everything is fine, I bet your boyfriend will love you no matter what. Just think postive. Downing is right, there have stuffs that can help you to get pregnant than just fucking and put sperm in yours... *shrug* dont worry, just think postive ;) :hug: I hope everything works out! :ily:

downing said:
I am sorry, but it sounds like your ex bf is manipulating you.

There are drugs and treatment that can try and help you to concieve children.

Ingore your ex bf, continue your life with new bf. Your ex is pretty obivious that he is jealous of your new bf.

Good Luck.

thanks i agree with u..... :hug: yea that what i thought that he is jealous of me having a new bf and everything are going so well....

Sweetheart said:
Hey hun, I agreed with Downing.

Maybe its really your ex's problem which his sperm is low count, We never know.

Maybe its his problems, not yours. I might think your ex jealous of your new boyfriend. Just ingore him, go ahead to seeing doctor to find out whats matter with your ovarys and dicussion with your doctor abt it to making sure everything is fine, I bet your boyfriend will love you no matter what. Just think postive. Downing is right, there have stuffs that can help you to get pregnant than just fucking and put sperm in yours... *shrug* dont worry, just think postive ;) :hug: I hope everything works out! :ily:

thanks for ur support...i hope ur right abt my new bf since u knew him for 5 yrs.....soo.... :hug:

I'm sorry that's way how you feel thru your ex-bf's immature behavior.

Don't let him to take your self-estrem away but keep yourself postive and happy with your new bf.

You should laugh and know that he's only jealous of you.

You should not think too much for want to make a baby because it will never work if you carry on like this. Simple forget about baby plan and enjoy yourself, then you will be surprise that baby come unexpectly... Get surprise is better than keep on your plan for want to have baby. Good Luck :thumb:

I cant believe wat ur ex-bf done. Wat a jerkass. Dont believe him. All women had difficult time to get pregnancy. The successful pregnancy is very slim but i believe that you will get pregnancy. My aunt who is 29 years old, she had been trying for having a baby about six years. She keep trying until she finally got pregnant, that's took 6 years. If you believe that you're barren, i would suggest that you should go to see doctor about that.

Have faith in yourself. Cheers

HYAH!! to your exb. Let me tell you. I had 3 miscarriages, 2 surgeries and many blood works and I had a mircle son who was born in 1996. I have been trying to have a child in my life for 7 years. Nothing get in my way to have a child. So keep your head above the water and believe that you will have a child in your life. Go see the doctor and check out if anything wrong. I am sure the doctor willing to help you if there is something wrong with you. Just like me. Relax and enjoy your new bf. :hug:

I had trouble concieving children, at the end, I had to see Ob Gyn, found out that I have pre poly cystic ovaries after I had miscarried my first child in 2000.

My dr decided to put me on Clomid, I was able to concieve my first (2nd child) child born in 2002, and didn't need to be put on medication again the next time, I had my 2nd (3rd child) child in 2004, all natural , no meds or anything, nature took it course.

It is best to see OB GYN if you feel comfy with and see what is causing you problems, it could be your ex bf have low sperm count or anything,, did you know that if you are under tremendous stress causes low chance getting preggy... many things to list....

Be happy where you are right now. Cheers.

I agree with others that it's best to find out thru OB/Gyn if you can become pregnant and today there's plenty of help from clinic to help you become pregnant. Your ex bf might have had low sperm count, never know. It does sound like to me that your ex bf does not want you to have good life with your new love and made himself feel better by making you feel bad. He sounds like my ex husband, to tell you the truth...my ex husband used to put me down all the time, making himself look better. I'm glad youre not with your ex boyfriend anymore. Go ahead and see OB/Gyn and see if you have the ability of getting pregnant.

Ticket is... OB/GYN which the best help you understanding and details what the best interest for your future goal and wanted have beautiful children.

and also... you may pray to God. :)

Don't let your ex kept stall and trying to conivence you anything.. Just simple *nodd'n him* and last resort say "Sorry, I'm not part of you anymore you know that".

Let him go... as long you can strength and happier have new bf in your life.
*smile*

One of my good friend has struggle and have baby for 7 years and kept pray to God.. Just came miracle and wonderful news, she got pregnant 1st child. Currency her son is 3 yrs old now. Really grown big boy so CUTE!!

Don't worry, you'll have wonderful a miracle baby soon. Keep dig and pray God!

Everyone else in here said pretty much what I wanted to say. Best thing to do is go see your doctor and go from there. ;) Good Luck!

Your ex bf don't even own you! Nobody BUT you owns yourself! I do feel sympathy of your pain, however this probably the least pain than long road down if your still with this jerk. Your ex bf got his own problem, and you need not to deal with his problem. I believe he just as mad as that he can't have kids of his own. So, usually these kind of guys would blame on women. From what you explain, it is just pure manipulation just to make you snoop that low and you do NOT deserve this shit!

Go by one day at a time, forget about yesterday, forget about tomorrow. Think of today, as if it is all you have. You WILL grow stronger.

My word is pretty much the same as everybody else. :)

What you need to do is call and make an appt to see your ObGyn doctor and see if you are having problems or being able to get pregnant...Then go from there....

If you have no problem with your health and allow to have a child one day, first thing you need to do is not to worry about it so much or wanting to have one, cause sometimes when you think too much about it it won't happen cause you are stressing yourself out, let it happen when it's time....

I hope I make sense here heh...

Hey, no worries and ignore your ex bf, he's a crazy guy. Make sure you go to your doctor to check on that, but please don't worry too much about ur pregnancy, just worry about your relationship with your current bf. You would like to let it happen by surprise than worry too much about it.
*hugs*

why do you have to listen to someone who's no longer part of your life?

it's none of his business so just forget him.

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

thanks u guys!!!!!!!! i agree with most of u!!! ur right...right now i shud be happy to be with my new bf and dont worry abt pregency cuz i will have faith that i will have a baby someday but not now.....ur right my ex is jerk! for put me down! jeez! now i feel better! thanks a bunch for care abt me and be there for me!!!!! :grouphug: i am soo fucking glad that i arent with my ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Back