Hearing, Looking For Deaf Friends And Anyone Who Wants To Help Me Practice Beginning Asl

Katy-cat

Reaction score
I'm almost 17 and just started learning ASL. I love it and have a real heart for the deaf. I would love to be more involved in the deaf community, but I live out in the country and there's no events I can find anywhere near me. So I thought I'd come here, to the online deaf community. Would love to talk, get to know people, and practice signing!

hi!!!! I am jennifer and I would love to be an asl buddy with you I am hearing and asl is my passion in life!

I'm almost 17 and just started learning ASL. I love it and have a real heart for the deaf. I would love to be more involved in the deaf community, but I live out in the country and there's no events I can find anywhere near me. So I thought I'd come here, to the online deaf community. Would love to talk, get to know people, and practice signing!

Debbie Hamner
Why do you keep quoting people but leaving no comment of your own?

Well I'm not quite sure what u r referring to. But I apologize if I did or said something wrong or offensive. I am brand new to this and am just learning this site. So please bear with me as I may make mistakes. Thx and have a blessed evening

Well I'm not quite sure what u r referring to. But I apologize if I did or said something wrong or offensive. I am brand new to this and am just learning this site. So please bear with me as I may make mistakes. Thx and have a blessed evening
I just asked you why you keep quoting posts and saying nothing.

There's nothing wrong or offensive. It's weird, and I wonder if you wanted to say something, or if you had some reason for it.

Deaf people are not disabled.They just simply a little slow in hearing.Just the way people people think deaf is a weakness,for such that people I just want to say every person has some weakness.No one is perfect in this world.

I agree completely. I am new to this site. I wear a cochlear implant. I am completely deaf without the implant, and hear a little with it. bruce

Back