Have you travel through Vietnam?

Well, Alldeaf money do not care anymore. Because Alldeaf not believe me then! Vietnam I'm so bored! I hate Vietnam. I want to go through the United States to work for themselves well. I want to learn American sign language has worked well. Does anyone sponsor me?

----------

Thôi, Alldeaf đừng quan tâm tiền bạc nữa. Vì Alldeaf không tin tôi rồi! Tôi rất chán Việt Nam! Tôi ghét Việt Nam. Tôi muốn đi qua Hòa Kỳ để làm việc cho bản thân tôi tốt. Tôi muốn có vừa học Ngôn ngữ Ký hiệu Mỹ vừa làm việc tốt. Có ai người bảo lãnh cho tôi không?

Well, Alldeaf money do not care anymore. Because Alldeaf not believe me then! Vietnam I'm so bored! I hate Vietnam. I want to go through the United States to work for themselves well. I want to learn American sign language has worked well. Does anyone sponsor me?

----------

Thôi, Alldeaf đừng quan tâm tiền bạc nữa. Vì Alldeaf không tin tôi rồi! Tôi rất chán Việt Nam! Tôi ghét Việt Nam. Tôi muốn đi qua Hòa Kỳ để làm việc cho bản thân tôi tốt. Tôi muốn có vừa học Ngôn ngữ Ký hiệu Mỹ vừa làm việc tốt. Có ai người bảo lãnh cho tôi không?
Do you have any relatives in America? You have a better chance of getting sponsored by one of them.

He is upset because frustrated tried on because always stubborn Reason!< i recommand should important to go to see service deaf and hard of server, he don't know

đi đăng ký Hội Chữ thập đỏ Vietnam http://www.redcross.org.vn
có thể giúp cơ hội đi Mỹ
may mắn sẽ phê duyệt USA thị thực

I don't speak any great vietnamese but I came across friends and old co-workers who came to USA this way. Posting on internet won't help.

What's wrong with Australia? It seems to be affordable than flying to the U.S.

I know so. Vietnam Red Cross presents to my little money ($ 100) once a year! So perhaps the only Communist.

Sorry Alldeaf more! Put the money talk again. I decided to drop out always. I do not do anything. I am always at home. I care for my mother at home. Vietnam Deaf community will yield more than the usual time. No problem!

-----------------

Xin lỗi Alldeaf nhiều! Bỏ chuyện qua tiền bạc nữa. Tôi quyết định bỏ học luôn. Tôi không làm việc được gì hết. Tôi lại ở nhà luôn. Tôi chăm sóc mẹ tôi ở nhà. Cộng đồng người Điếc Việt Nam sẽ chịu thua hơn người bình thường thôi. Không sao!

Try to apply for gallaudet and work on your green card. So you can pay back $$ to gallaudet at the end of the first semester if you can't afford to pay back then you ll go back home after the first semester. SO you can try to go to gallaudet and search for a job with special permission there.

Good luck.

thank you so much once time

they are tried help courage, we don't help again problem!

period on the rule!

Moderator locked thread!

Alldeaf Oh, do not worry anymore! I'm okay! I decided to drop out of school always! Since then I've been unemployed? Nothing! I want to get acquainted with you to talk for fun. I used to visit the home of a girl friend for more general computer and write email to you!

-----------

Alldeaf ơi, các bạn đừng lo nữa! Tôi không sao! Tôi đã quyết định bỏ học luôn! Vì tôi đã bị thất nghiệp rồi! Không có gì! Tôi muốn làm quen với các bạn để nói chuyện cho vui thôi. Tôi thường ghé nhà của 1 người bạn gái để chung lên máy vi tính và viết email cho các bạn!

Alldeaf Oh, do not worry anymore! I'm okay! I decided to drop out of school always! Since then I've been unemployed? Nothing! I want to get acquainted with you to talk for fun. I used to visit the home of a girl friend for more general computer and write email to you!

-----------

Good!! You are lucky that your girlfriend allows you using her computer! So You won't be alone! My friend walking 10 minutes to the library to use the computer! :D

NO! But I can not find a girlfriend! Since I am very poor! she had another boyfriend! Why you think so?
------------
ok! Nhưng tôi không thể tìm bạn gái được! Vì tôi nghèo lắm! Bạn gái của tôi đã có bạn trai khác rồi! Sao bạn nghĩ vậy?

ok! But I can not be married! Since I am very poor! My girlfriend had another boyfriend! Why you think so?
------------
ok! Nhưng tôi không thể đám cưới được! Vì tôi nghèo lắm! Bạn gái của tôi đã có bạn trai khác rồi! Sao bạn nghĩ vậy?

Never mind.. I won't come in this thread ever again! Good luck your life! :)

I love Deaf people of World!

ko co j. thank you very much! Wish you a Happy New Year!

Back