Have you this happend to you....

ive seen fights and ppl bein busted as well !!! i used to work at target b4 ....and some retail stores as well

Originally posted by dojosky
haha :Owned:
yeah two girls got owned by the police and was in jail for couple of months. After a while I called the station to find out where those girls were since I busted them, the station told me they were getting out within a week so I made a appointment to see both girls a day before they got out, which was few months ago. I saw them and ask them few question why stealing, etc? they refuse to tell me anything, so I told them that our Targets want me to inform them that they are banned from any Targets...

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
dammit, bbnt and stevey boy, KEEP QUIET ABT THT. sheesh.
no problem... I'm going to act like I never saw their conversation...don't worry I admit I did stole few things from Walmart, I was never caught when I was 14 years old, don't blame me I was younger and dumb... now I learned a lesson... so Lilredridinhood you're not the only one, I'm sure many people did stole something once or more in their lives...

Many times...i'd ever seen peoples are so busted by cops.. i saw all of that in somewhere Subway, street, etc..wateverz...damn! i'm like**laughing my ass off* and then leaving to go somewhere :lol:

one of my cousins got in jail for 6 months by writing checks on stuff and borrowing other ppl's money, which she is actually "stealing" because she never paid any of them back, and bought alot of stuff that she can't really afford *sighs* so she's already out and started her own business so she doesn't have to keep stealing money again lol

Not really.. cops and shit r really closeminded here. :) Tim~ u might'd notice it here.

I used to work at grocery store in graveyard. This store open 24 hours 7 days.

I've see lot of guys that are try to steal beers. Here worst, I've see one guy who try to escape with 2 24 pack. But he failed.

I have seen many many time while I work at big grocey store.

let me see....

• two older ladies, I believe mom and daughter were steal make-up and expensive shampoo.

• fat lady with two kids... she tried running away with full of junk in the cart without turn into for check up. She even leave her children at the grocey while she try escape herself.

• stupid young man pretend being innocent, while steal lot lot DVDs movies. Someone caught him but that theft act like baby, keep lay down - refuse go to the private office. It take three clerks drag him to the office - probably more than 30 minutes. Oh, he is not fat. Pretty strong...

• two black ladies try use fake payroll to turn cash - fake driver ID, they running like whore-bunny. One of ladies did escape but leave her sister struck with clerk who capture her. :lol:

• guy took expensive prefume, and put in the other box - something cheap... my boss show me in secuity camera... as the assite manager run to stop the man who just got out of store after purchase something behind perfume that has hid in the products. The assite manager make kinda to stop and pull him back to the office. That guy start throw the punch at the manager! Then dammmmmnn, start bigger fight!! What a BADASS! That assite manager knock guy down - black out! :shock: cool!

Phew i see a lot of things in chicago. I see a guy jack a 40oz and he got jump by one of the workers. It took 2 guys to stop him.

I used to work at a video store and one night while checking in tapes, I heard screaming. I looked up out the window and saw a few guys being chased by the cops. They were stuck and forced against the windows while being frisked and arrested. That scared away some of the customers... grrr!

Screaming, as if.

I used to work at Albertson's grocery store- I'd get off around 11pm or Midnight- the hit of the night. A guy came in the store and tried to steal strawberries and some beer! He ran psychoic and had a seizure. So it was easy to catch him.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Screaming, as if.

I used to work at Albertson's grocery store- I'd get off around 11pm or Midnight- the hit of the night. A guy came in the store and tried to steal strawberries and some beer! He ran psychoic and had a seizure. So it was easy to catch him.
a guy tries to steal some beer and strawberries... make me wonder why your screen name is Strawberry... :rofl: I know it isn't the reason...

some old lady was stealing underwear that wasnt her size at all. it was like size 4 or something and she must be size 18 or something.

Originally posted by d
some old lady was stealing underwear that wasnt her size at all. it was like size 4 or something and she must be size 18 or something.
Perhaps, she was stealing it for her jailbait granddaughter.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I used to work at a video store and one night while checking in tapes, I heard screaming. I looked up out the window and saw a few guys being chased by the cops. They were stuck and forced against the windows while being frisked and arrested. That scared away some of the customers... grrr!

I know that area.... nasty location...

I work at drugstore some people will steal and no one will know til empty boxes from make-up stuff and I go grr.. oh well some people are clever never get busted with it but damn one manager busted a kid for stealin a toy :shock: it was that day I picked up my paycheck :rofl: that's why I never pick it up on thursdays anymore cuz ugh something bad always bad just usually happen b4 I come over to pick my paycheck :roll:

Back