Have you this happend to you....

Angelcat

Reaction score
before when you are mind your own business to do at work until you was not expect to see security guard show up quickly and grab the person who is about stealing things from store and handcuffed? It happend to me today. oh boy!

Ms. Grammar Nazi time-Has this happened to you? or Have you had this happen to you? :)
and yes it's happened.

yeah

same here had seen some people gettin arrested for stealin expenvise stuff which is :crazy: oh well

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
Ms. Grammar Nazi time-Has this happened to you? or Have you had this happen to you? :)
and yes it's happened.

oooooh I am blushing.. thanks for telling me.. sometimes I am getting rusty with english ..I used to be very good at english for long time in school but now I am out of school and have a job. :)

few time, i saw sommeone handcuffed at the anything stores but few week ago, first time, I saw the lady had handcuffed by stole thing from the mall.

Originally posted by Angelcat
oooooh I am blushing.. thanks for telling me.. sometimes I am getting rusty with english ..I used to be very good at english for long time in school but now I am out of school and have a job. :)

what lilredridinhood didn't tell you was she was the one the got busted for shoplifting

I have worked in two stores and I have seen my share of shoplifters. I love it when I walk around and when I see someone trying to stuff something away, I go to them and say: "Can I help you with that?" They always act very nervous and put it away on shelf or table. :LOL: What amazes me is how stupid ppl can be, to just steal something that they can already afford, like a 10$ book or magazine.

I'm a employee at SuperTarget being a cashier and learning as a private security... I have arrested few people and two deaf people at same time together, they thought no one wouldn't understand what they're saying, they forgot i worked there so I busted them...

Originally posted by eternity
Pimpdaddy what did they do?
they goes in the store a bit longer than the crooks, and one of the security called me to check and watch the cameras and saw them stealing few stuffs such as DVDs, makeup, etc. So I decide to take my earing aids off and walk with another security pretending we were talking and following them carefully as they walked out of the store, there's this dumb girl who signed I can't believe we stole it when she was outside of the store, I simply came up to her and said can you please come back inside and we need talk to her, Her and her friend knew they were busted, but didn't say anything until we drag her into the secuirty room to show her the cameras to show her what she stole and I told her I'm deaf and the police are on the way to take you to the station, she sobbed!

Originally posted by Angelcat
:shock: is that for real? huh? :shock:

Yeah, for real, she could not afford a vibrator. So, she decided to 'five-fingers discount' it. She was caught by her father because he was hugging her and felt something in her pants. Yeah, it moved. :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
they goes in the store a bit longer than the crooks, and one of the security called me to check and watch the cameras and saw them stealing few stuffs such as DVDs, makeup, etc. So I decide to take my earing aids off and walk with another security pretending we were talking and following them carefully as they walked out of the store, there's this dumb girl who signed I can't believe we stole it when she was outside of the store, I simply came up to her and said can you please come back inside and we need talk to her, Her and her friend knew they were busted, but didn't say anything until we drag her into the secuirty room to show her the cameras to show her what she stole and I told her I'm deaf and the police are on the way to take you to the station, she sobbed!

whoa busted.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Yeah, for real, she could not afford a vibrator. So, she decided to 'five-fingers discount' it. She was caught by her father because he was hugging her and felt something in her pants. Yeah, it moved. :o
:laugh2: :laugh2:

nah, i think... :ugh: i dunno but i dont think it had ever happened to me but the fights, hell yeah!

I never see anyone busted by stole but I saw security and young boy fight in the mall here last 2 years ago.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
haha :Owned:

Back