Have you seen any estate bigger than this?

DAMN!!! It is not my taste to live in million dollars house. I like just simple and can make it beautiful in my own way. :)

NICE house though!!

Bill Gate's house is about the same square footage as that house but the property is smaller. There are estates bigger than that. :)

oh wealthy houses. i can't stand to live in that big house. Make me feel more lonely.. forget it
Especially with kids, hard to find them yikes.

Magnix, I am upset with you... why did you show everyone
this photo of my own manor ?

just kidding you, hmmm of course I like this design type
much better than Bill Gates house :)

:rofl: :rofl:

only 6 mere bedrooms..?!?!??!?!?.

huge turn off if you want live-in servants

Whoa that is so fancy house.. I wouldnt want to live in that... TOO huge for me and TJ? we only need 2 bedrooms .. good enough! LOL.. hehe..

but wow beautiful.. yes... but not my style as i like mine to be simple, really. :)

Thanks for sharing that with us! :)

I'll be damned!
It's price so *ahem* expensive!

So huge spacouis...
Gonna be hire maid job!

WHOA!! Very nice house!!

Counting my money and checking my balance.. No, I don't have any kind of $60 million dollars...

Hey, it's my aunt's house! It's really small WORLD!! Just kidding. They are so nice luxury house. But I don't like to live there for my own life. I'm afraid somebody will robbery, theft, killer, etc. You know how big house are.

I love studio/loft/a nice house that I can afford.

That is Texas-sized mansion!! I saw it listed in Texas. Its too bad that Im a city girl and living way out in country would be too boring!! But I can see Ewing from Dallas tv show living large in there! :lol:

This house is very nice. It is not my type because the rooms are so big that takes times to walk thru the rooms. Like 15 minutes from a bedroom to a kitchen. I am not interested to have a maid or services to take care of a house.

If I am a multi-millionaire, I would definitely not buy this house. I rather to own a medium house like 3 or 4,000 sq. ft. which is a good enough for me. Althought, it is very interesting to see inside this house. What an imagine!

For $60 million, I could come up with a much better design. Something that didn't make people wanna barf at the gaudiness of it. Plus, anything more than 5000 square feet is too hard for my wife to clean :) :)

j/k

SherryCherish said:
..forget it
Especially with kids, hard to find them yikes.

Hmm...all the better for the kids to play 'hide and seek'. :lol:

House's big and impressive--and very beautiful too. Although, a bit too big--a good o' countryside home with lots of acreage would be my 'dream' home. ;)

~RR

very nice pictures in link you sent here. Remind me of watching movies have most produce big fancy houses where rich people live there.

I still wonder house have ghost stories inside??

For $60 million, I could come up with a much better design. Something that didn't make people wanna barf at the gaudiness of it. Plus, anything more than 5000 square feet is too hard for my wife to clean :) :)

j/k

Your wife? why not help her with cleaning too? :-P

Back