Have you seen any estate bigger than this?

THis house is really too bigger and take too longer to clean up the room, and no fun to live here with alot of work and too expensive to hire maid.

If I'm multi-millionaire then I will rather to live in medium house in LA area, around modern house.

Nice house...

It is nice for ppl who are millionaire. As for me no way!! I rather have a nice home and feel comfortable.

Nice house, but $60 million?! Wow, only professional sports players can afford...

Nice house, but $60 million?! Wow, only professional sports players can afford...

How about you would resign your job at Gallaudet then join football player with Eagles team.

Wow!!! Very beautiful piece of artwork that house is BUT not my style.

The reasons I wouldn't buy it are :

1. TOOOOOO BIG

2. Would need a cleaning team to maintain it

3. not my style..tooo rich for my taste

4. I would feel lonely cuz my family would never see each other in such a big house! LOL

5. I am not "upper" class...I am more humble...this is toooooo snobby for me.

6. Most important...dont have the money for it..I am in the wrong career...ha!

However there are some things from the house that I would LOVE to have!!!

1. Tennis court

2. Indoor pool

3. outdoor fireplace

4. Sun room..it is GEORGEOUS!!!

5. Sauna room (or in this case..call it turkish bath due to the huge size)

What shocked me about this house!

1. The fine detailing on all the ceilings...

2. The size of the garage

3. The floor of the garage..LOL!

4. The size of the wardobe closet

5. The distance from the property entrance to the front door...man I would lose weight walking to and from daily..:giggle:

I really cant imagine why people need big houses like that. Who needs all that room? Unless the people plan to adopt 20+ kids..would be fun for the kids to live there..

Believe it or not, my ex boyfriend's parents own houses like that. I went into his home only ONCE and I got lost in that place since it was so freaking huge. Of course it would be nice to live in a huge house, but I don't want to live in a huge house alone unless I got a family. It would be nice to be able to own something like that. Maybe in next lifetime!

It's too fancy for me. I prefer a decent and nice cabin in the forests. Love to smell the woods. :)

Would be nice just to have the money to afford a house like that. Or would I be to worried about my money? - oh the delimmas of having money!!!

Back