Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dang!

have u notice that i busy today?

DreamDeaf said:
have you noticed that i am rolling my eyes at this thread?

Why? did someone swing around the circle that cause your eyes to roll? :twisted:

Have you notice that I'm here now, who need to get spank by this Angel? :twisted:

ohhhhh Angel!!! how abt spanking this butch qq

i noticed that Angel is about to spank the ass of a butch who is :naughty:

:lol:

:rofl: @ Flyfree....

OoOoO I notice that Flyfree is in need for some spanking....who wants to do it? :twisted:

but can I watch? :giggle: ...

Oh lord, I sound like Cheri now..... :smoking:

:rofl: how abt BOTH u twins Angel and Cheri giving me the ass spanking qq :naughty:

*looking all angelic*

have u noticed ive morphed into an :angel: qq

Have you noticed that I am clicking my tongue and shaking my head?

I love postwhoring! Anyone wanna join me on my street corner?

Have you notice that I am wearing Care Bears sweater today?

I look cute today. ;)

have you noticed Im wearing a tie dye long sleeve t-shirt...i look like an aging hippie...heh heh.

Have you notice I was born first before ^Angel^ there are so many reasons why I came out first, one reason is I use my tiny feet to push ^Angel^ far in as possible to get myself out. :twisted:

Cheri said:
Have you notice I was born first before ^Angel^ there are so many reasons why I came out first, one reason is I use my tiny feet to push ^Angel^ far in as possible to get myself out. :twisted:

:rofl: nice description!!!! hahahahaha

have u noticed Cheri is hilarious qq :rofl:

Have you notice the second reason I came out first, because, My mother had a bad pussy "smell" I had to get the hell out of there as fast as I could. :shock:

Have you notice the third reason I came out first because, During the time my mom was pregnant with us the Doctor kept on putting his fingers in my mother pointing toward to my head! When it was time for me to get out I had to come out first to slap the doctor and told him Don't ever bang my head again with your fingers! :o

:shock: .....

I notice Cheri is making fun of her twinie! :|

Have you notice that Blonde twinie are the popular in the "Have you notice" Thread?

Actually, we're not popular , we just have a motor mouth! :giggle:

Have you notice that Liebling is back and she is rocking AD!

:-o He's BACK!!! run for your lives...

Have you notice GoldenLeaf74 is back, so let's be good, cause he is watching us.... :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back