Have you noticed that all hotels do not have floor number 13??

how weird... i don't know that... :crazy:

noticed, here downtown there are some buildings no 13 where I was in elevator,and hotel where i work there is 100-129 on 1 floor and 200-229 2 floor and 300-329 3 floor so

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I think RIT dorm buildings are up to 12nd floor. Am I right?

I thought freshmen dorm is up to 15th floor?

:dunno:

also why does people have their favorite number 13??? whats so special abt 13, coz u have a good luck on it?

why ya all think it is bad luck? like i said just potive and faith. it wont be happen to ya'll. believe it or not cuz i did went there it nothing happen to me.

Re: triskaidekaphobia

Originally posted by Liza
Reminds me of the movie... Thirteenth Floor...

There's an interesting page on 13th floor..

http://kyle.13th-floor.org/main/13th.html
What appears to trigger delivery to the 13th Floor is strong disassociation from the accepted cultural milieu, mental abnormalities that tend to place the individual either beneath or above the norm of society. In the extreme, these dissociative emotions seem to trigger an event in high-rise elevators that causes the person or persons already partially removed from society to become fully removed; i.e., to disappear for good within the "missing" floor.

I remember that movie!!!

Originally posted by DrStar80
why ya all think it is bad luck? like i said just potive and faith. it wont be happen to ya'll. believe it or not cuz i did went there it nothing happen to me.

:roll:

Attachments

• untitled5.bmp
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeeppp-- during the academic bowl wknd, my room was assigned on the 15th floor @ the hotel. me and a bunch of other kids went walking up the stairs ALL THEEE WAYYY up to 15th floor. but we actually walked 14 floors due to no 13th floor.
Lol yeah was that fun? ;)

Not all, several years ago one of my cousin stayed at a hotel in Las Vegas, on 13th floor. :shock:

What's up with silly thing about 13 being bad luck to buildings? Do anyone knows true stories about 13th floors? If someone knows, then prove the stories why it's true! I think it's silly and I lived in apt # 113.

old news. =) there's some very old hotel & building that still has 13th floor but it's all an empty and they wouldn't let people to rent a room on that floor.

Back