Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed DM became an auntie and has a new nephew, congrats DM

Have you notice that I haven't been here for a few days

Have you notice Thanks!!! lol :lol: .. I might go over my sister this sat to visit to see my nephew lol I love my nephews which I have 2 nephews are 5 yrs old and 3 days old :lol:

Have you notice My sister and nephew baby are okay :) .. My sister is tired and today gonna testing on the baby if it is hearing or not dont know will find out today :)

Have you notice that my Nephew is hearing. He is already tested if he is hearing and yep he is hearing :)

Have you noticed that I'm in such a great mood today.....:dance:

Have you noticed that I am up late because I am still having coughing all nite oh well. :) I hope that I will getting better soon so that I can have my enegry back! oh brother....

Now--- notice that I am leaving to getting to eat and resting for the day.... Have a good ones. :) :hug:

Have ya notice I am back from long absence on AD?

Have ya notice AD still keep tradition for this thread "Have You Noticed?" since 2003?

RR-- I have notice that she (Angel) got in the good mood because she cannot wait for the best honeymoon! with you. RR :giggle: JK!

Have you noticed I wanted to say :ily: to all of my close friends only in here.

Have you notice that is right I havent put signature yet but I am make it right now in my photoshop :nana: hehe :giggle:

Have you noticed that I say to hurry up and finish it up. tick-tock, tick-tock Lol! :lol:

Back