Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed, I have not much use my computer lately since yesterday and today due my little son got STREP THROAT!! *mumbling* Took Care of my son while I'm nursing him! btw right now.. I have little spare my time and grab reading the news around here.... and got light-headed woozy now!

Have you noticed that I'm going to take a nice hot bubble bath now. Laters!! *waving bye with middle finger* J/K!!! Lol!! :lol:

Have you noticed that I'm going to take a nice hot bubble bath now. Laters!! *waving bye with middle finger* J/K!!! Lol!! :lol:

Have you notice grab your middle finger to break *ducks!!!!!!* I better hide hehe :D

Have you noticed I said, owie!! You meanie. :(

Have you notice I am going over my sister's home to visit my nephew :D.. you all be good behave!!! lol just kidding hahaha :wave: :D :D :D :D lol

Have you noticed, I'm in a hyper mood today, which means soo excite, I got exciting news!!!! :hyper: :run:

Have you noticed, I'm in a hyper mood today, which means soo excite, I got exciting news!!!! :hyper: :run:

Do share with us your exciting news.

Have you noticed that I am not excited for Superbowl?

Have you noticed that I'm too sarcastic, cynical, pompous, and snobby to really talk to (due to my personal bad experiences) ? Oh oh oh yes, and have you noticed that I'm on 3 operating systems on my computer, which is Windows XP Pro, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, and Windows Vista Ultimate? :-D :-D

Have you noticed that I'm too sarcastic, cynical, pompous, and snobby to really talk to (due to my personal bad experiences) ? Oh oh oh yes, and have you noticed that I'm on 3 operating systems on my computer, which is Windows XP Pro, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, and Windows Vista Ultimate? :-D :-D

Yea I noticed that u are snobby from your other thread. :giggle:

I have a scarcastic personality too sometimes.

Have you notice I got home from my sister's house and I held my nephew how is so cute! to see his face and I saw his face was smiling awwww so cute!!!!! lol :lol: he did cried and I swing him easy to keep him quiet no cried lol :lol:

Notice that Cheri hasn't shared her news here :giggle:

Back