Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you(oceanblue) noticed I may prepare a surprise when you reach your first 1K :naughty:

:whip:

Have you(oceanblue) noticed I may prepare a surprise when you reach your first 1K :naughty:

:whip:

Highland looks like its going to be a long time before I can reach that
1k :giggle: with the looks of that :naughty: face and :whip: ouch! hmm... I must wonder about you :giggle:

Have you notice that the snow have been cover my stairs and the driveway of the path again! tomorrow will have to shovel the snow again and it gonna be 4th times! .. Anyone willing help me to shovel the snow?? :lol: lol hahahahaha :lol: :run:

Have you noticed DeafMonkey needs a shovel, I think my 7 years old have a little one for her....

:giggle:

Awww Have you noticed that you're so sweet to me, I'll love to take you up on that help.

Cheri, of course would help someone who just had a surgery.

Have you notice that the snow have been cover my stairs and the driveway of the path again! tomorrow will have to shovel the snow again and it gonna be 4th times! .. Anyone willing help me to shovel the snow?? :lol: lol hahahahaha :lol: :run:

Maybe , you can get all the single guy in AD to come help you shovel (zooms)

Have you noticed that you can spend hours viewing this site

Have you noticed DeafMonkey needs a shovel, I think my 7 years old have a little one for her....

:giggle:

Have you notice I would be happy to have little shovel from your 7 yrs old son's shovel lol haha it gonna too much to shovel from little shovel lol :lol: :rofl: ..I wanna tell the sky to said STOP SNOWING!!!!! lol it is still snowing and the snow still cover again. I will have gonna shovel tomorrow after work in the afternoon argh lol :lol:

Have you notice no not only single I mean lots lots of ppl woman and men to help me out! :lol: hahaha :rofl:

Have you notice 4 more day to go whoo :run: cant wait to see new baby really soon. lol I am getting there exciting yaya :lol:

Have you notice I have been up at 5:30 am ? ahh gotta have to get ready for work at 7 am. But someone gonna pick me up at 6:30 am :eek3: *tired* lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanblue7

Have you notice no not only single I mean lots lots of ppl woman and men to help me out! hahaha

Sure, I will be willing to come help you out too DM smile

Noticed I am here early today:giggle:
Have a wonderful day ADer's

Back